Question about "fan day"

Orange And Garnet

I have been to many orange and white games but never attended fan day. Me and my dad were thinking about doing it this year since it'll just be us two. It starts at 12:30. What time do you all that have been before suggest we get in line?

I would suggest you skip it. Its fan hour not day. It's very disorganized and can be dangerous for kids. I have seen kids get knocked down by adults trying to get autographs. You'll be lucky to get one. Not worth it.

Reactions: 2 people
I've always got there an hour before and did fine. Just get in whatever position line you want the most though because it's hard to get in the next line. I usually get in one position line, then have the wife ask a group of guys if she can get in line with them.

Fan day has always been great, even in the Dooley years.

Plus you never know what you're gonna see!

tennessee-volunteers-fan-suck.jpeg

I would suggest you skip it. Its fan hour not day. It's very disorganized and can be dangerous for kids. I have seen kids get knocked down by adults trying to get autographs. You'll be lucky to get one. Not worth it.

Yep, I took my son back in 2009 to get EB to autograph a UT shirt for him and it was nothing but trouble and I was pissed off at a lot of grown ass adults that acted like idiots. He was upset because we didn't get to see him. I haven't tried to go back since. I just go to the spring game an try to enjoy it with the family.

Reactions: 1 person
Really cool treat to walk around field, can always get smokey, cheerleaders, and maybe line photo's with little trouble if you show up at gate 7 after gates open . If looking for star get in line at 7 am and be ready to see a mile long line and run on field to find player.

It was extremely disorganized last year. Just trying to get into the stadium was a mess. We didn't try to get autographs I just wanted my son to run around on the field for a while and get a pic in the endzone

These are Kids..... no need in stressing over an autograph, the idea of being on the actual field is all one would need, go if you like but go with Patience and have fun.

It was extremely disorganized last year. Just trying to get into the stadium was a mess. We didn't try to get autographs I just wanted my son to run around on the field for a while and get a pic in the endzone

Yeah I would like my son to run around on the field and take pictures. I even like doing that. I only wanted to get EB's autograph because it was his last year before he went pro.

Last year at 9am in the morning, the line went from gate 7 to TBA so we said there is no way we can get in, so we walked around campus for a while...evidently they had another line right beside it that had a total of 5 people in it...people just walked right up to it at 1230 and walked right in... Even the lines outside the stadium are disorganized...

VN Store

Back