Joshua Dobbs talks about the Offense (Video)

Thank Goodness!! Another player that doesn't go "ummmm and umm.. you know... and ummmm."
Those are hard to find.

Great interview, I hope we have a lot of people at the Spring game, I am pretty sure CBJ may have some recruits there so seeing the excitement will help!

Go Vols!:pepper:

Reactions: 2 people
Thank Goodness!! Another player that doesn't go "ummmm and umm.. you know... and ummmm."
Those are hard to find.

Great interview, I hope we have a lot of people at the Spring game, I am pretty sure CBJ may have some recruits there so seeing the excitement will help!

Go Vols!:pepper:

As if you were a polished orator at 18.

Reactions: 2 people
Last year Josh was simply a parrot of the coaching staff-- not a bad thing at all because it's safe and smart.

I thought this interview showed a really impressive young man. He still sounded all of the coach speak notes but also filled in some substance.. even speaking to the long term strategy of recruiting. Good stuff Josh.

"We have to get better in a hurry in the throw game". .. CBJ. Some of the inconsistency is due to the depth at WR.

He literally has the weirdest looking head I've ever seen.

Here, now you can no longer say that truthfully.

muuugshot2b-thumb-400x519.jpg

Reactions: 1 person
We're lucky to have him. He's clearly QB material, and I'm glad the staff and the team can be so trusting of him. He could lead us to a couple very special seasons.

As if you were a polished orator at 18.

Actually, one would think if you can be given a weapon at 18 and be asked to defend your country.. then one must conclude that you have the ability to complete one sentence without tripping over yourself...... but.. umm.. umm, you know.. umm.. who am I to judge:crazy::good!:

Actually, one would think if you can be given a weapon at 18 and be asked to defend your country.. then one must conclude that you have the ability to complete one sentence without tripping over yourself...... but.. umm.. umm, you know.. umm.. who am I to judge:crazy::good!:

VN Store

Back