Tennessee's Biggest Selling Points Are Turning Vols into Recruiting Powerhouse

Reactions: 23 people
Tennessee's Biggest Selling Points Are Turning Vols into Recruiting Powerhouse | Bleacher Report

Simply put kids everywhere want to play for this staff. We are once again a recruiting powerhouse thanks to Butch. The man is a relentless recruiter and we will never be at a disadvantage talent wise with him as our HC.

I say it all the time but it deserves repeating. We are lucky to have CBJ. Go Vols

As a long time Vol fan I'd have to say that Butch has indeed recruited exceptionally well, however, it's now time to win where it really counts....on the field

Reactions: 2 people
Holy crap, not a single negative post on this thread so far. That's what I find most refreshing. Bravo FF, BRAVO! Feel them feels :hi:

Reactions: 1 person
Butch keeps integrity as a priority and it looks like these recruits' parents are taking notice. I think it is going to pay huge dividends. He is for real and what you see is what you get. I haven't seen it at a major program in awhile. He doesn't put up with crap that will jeopardize the team and school.

Over toward Bozeman, Virginia City, Livingston or Ennis, per chance? The Beartooths are spectacular country, without question, but Glacier will forever remain my favorite part of "God's finest sculpturins," to quote a character from Jeremiah Johnson.

Over toward Bozeman, Virginia City, Livingston or Ennis, per chance? The Beartooths are spectacular country, without question, but Glacier will forever remain my favorite part of "God's finest sculpturins," to quote a character from Jeremiah Johnson.

Big Timber.

How long have you been there? I ran into a guy who was originally from east Tennessee, but moved to Montana several years ago at a rest stop or gas station in either Wyoming or Montana. He said that every time he told his daughters about the enormous crowds at Neyland Stadium, they looked at him with all of the disbelief that one might exhibit after listening to Jim Bridger talk about petrified birds in petrified trees singing petrified songs.

How long have you been there? I ran into a guy who was originally from east Tennessee, but moved to Montana several years ago at a rest stop or gas station in either Wyoming or Montana. He said that every time he told his daughters about the enormous crowds at Neyland Stadium, they looked at him with all of the disbelief that one might exhibit after listening to Jim Bridger talk about petrified birds in petrified trees singing petrified songs.

11 years. The last time I was in Neyland, Peyton led the band after the Vandy game. I'm torn between Lonesome Dove and Jerimiah Johnson. I look out at the Crazy mountains every day.

And it could start as soon as this year. Remember, no one thought Alabama would win it all in 2008 with a core built on sophomores or Ohio State in 2014.

Alabama didn't win it all in 2008. I agree though it could pop this year I just pray for no major injuries (Dobbs/Hurd)

VN Store

Back