VolNation a minute please (personal)

Bvols48

On April 18th in a small Southwestern Virginia town a bridge will be dedicated in honor of one of America's fallen heroes. SSG Michael T. Gibson US Army KIA Vietnam 11/28/69. My friend and team mate. RIP Mike!

Thanks Vol Nation for your time.

Reactions: 53 people
Thanks for your service and I'm sorry that your teammate had to give all. I was in the Marines for 8 years. We all gave some but some gave all

Reactions: 4 people
On April 18th in a small Southwestern Virginia town a bridge will be dedicated in honor of one of America's fallen heroes. SSG Michael T. Gibson US Army KIA Vietnam 11/28/69. My friend and team mate. RIP Mike!

Clicked on the link someone else posted. Paused my "busy day" to think about this man I never knew. From what I read, you are lucky to have known him. Thank you for giving me pause...

Reactions: 4 people
From one vet to another.. see ya on that parade ground up there.

Thank you for your sacrifice SSG and my prayers and heart go out to your family. A true American hero.

OP, I'm from Haysi and will be in that area this evening. Will make a point to pay a quick respect to your buddy there. God bless.

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back