I Love My Football-Focused Life

VFL-82-JP

Bleedin' Orange...
Hey, I just wanted to thank Freak and all the Mods and all my fellow VNers for the great pleasure of this forum and community.

I was jumping back and forth between four or five different fun topics, all concerning Tennessee football in one way or another, having an absolute blast reading your comments and giggling like a little girl while interjecting my own humble thoughts, and I realized how nice this is, having a life where I can be e-surrounded by a lot of cool folks who share my love for our team.

So just wanted to say thanks.

p.s. Do NOT click 'like', this isn't about that, just wanted to let you know how appreciative I am. The likes should flow the other direction, and I'll do my best to keep that going.

Reactions: 16 people
Heh, I'm really not. I really just wanted to say thanks for you all bringing this kind of fun to our lives. If I could turn off the darn like button for this thread, I would. I like likes as much as anyone, when I'm writing something with real ideas in it that I want to share. But this one goes the opposite direction, I'm trying to tell YOU guys how much I appreciate you.

Reactions: 2 people
images

:)

Reactions: 5 people
Ha! It's ok if you guys don't believe me about the likes thing, as long as you know I appreciate you. :)

Reactions: 3 people
And OP, I can appreciate the post. I log in just to remind myself I'm not alone when it comes to Volunteer Football

Go Vols!

I understand and second the OP's sentiments. This site is probably even more of a comfort for those of us living outside the state of Tennessee.

And I gave him a "like" anyway. I know he'll probably just use it to buy booze, but I guess I'm just a sucker.

Reactions: 6 people
I understand and second the OP's sentiments. This site is probably even more of a comfort for those of us living outside the state of Tennessee.

And I gave him a "like" anyway. I know he'll probably just use it to buy booze, but I guess I'm just a sucker.

If I could just find the button to cash those puppies in, I need a drink! :)

Didn't think about the site being awesome for folks living out of state, I didn't find VN until we'd moved back home, but it makes perfect sense. Glad it's there for you!

Reactions: 1 person
I'm having a hard time with the giggling like a little girl part. What's that all about?

I wish i had found it when i was in Afghanistan!

The way he's fishing for likes somebody needs to fix him up with a new rod and reel.

Now everyone hit my thumbs up like button and I'll hit yours so he doesn't get too far ahead of us like Butchna has.

I would die without my Vols football and all the great info I get here at VN.

Without this site life would really suck.

Did I mention to give me likes?

#LikebyLike...VFL...GBO!!!

Reactions: 4 people

VN Store

Back