Doc, Jeff and Heather

led0321

There cannot be a less informed sports show than those clowns.

They were discussing the latest QB commitment this morning and how Jones "won't be able to take the numbers to get quality this year".

Listening to them makes my head explode.

:blink:

Reactions: 10 people

They were discussing the latest QB commitment this morning and how Jones "won't be able to take the numbers to get quality this year".

What did they mean by that?

Like there aren't as many elite players we have a chance to land in this class?

I realize it's the off season and riveting topics are hard to come by, but we need to put a moratorium on this one. We have a different thread about this four times a year.
We all agree that they are the dirt-worst and other sports talk options are much more informed. Change the station and move on with your life.
/thread

Reactions: 2 people
So quality is directly related to the number of kids you sign, not the QUALITY of the kids? That's some high level **** right there.

I realize it's the off season and riveting topics are hard to come by, but we need to put a moratorium on this one. We have a different thread about this four times a year.
We all agree that they are the dirt-worst and other sports talk options are much more informed. Change the station and move on with your life.
/thread

tim-and-eric-mind-blown.gif

Reactions: 5 people

Are there any other options w/ TSR off the air?

Get drunk enough, and that 1 will be a 10. Only problem is, only stays a 10 as long as you stay drunk. It's a challenging façade to maintain.

Reactions: 3 people
You may hate the show but they're human. Jeff has a serious illness and could use your prayers. Nobody deserves what he's going through.

The combination of Doc and Heather will drop the IQ of anyone within 100 yards. They are without a doubt the worst sports commentators to ever walk the globe. It's best to find another show to listen to....save yourself valuable brain cells.

Reactions: 1 person
I think an interview from Guarantano is suppose to be coming up next on the Sports Animal

Since it's off season, call and talk about how women's bball is low quality and shouldn't be on national TV. Just for fun. (Don't agree but would be fun reaction)

Last edited:
I'm not sure CBJ and company really worries about the stars attached to kids...as early as they are tt to them most of them are 2-3 stars...seems like Tennessee is gaining some creed with their recruiting (like Bama)

VN Store

Back