OSU coaches comment

Taking a jab at the kid for running away from competition for playing time for mediocrity. I would love to show them we are no longer that Tennessee

Reactions: 10 people
The so called coach is an idiot and this only helps UTs chances to actually sign him. Just because he's verbally committed doesn't necessarily mean anything, as we all know.

So the coach is a fool!

Reactions: 23 people
7a2add73451638e1c8eb8a617f7a58228bfaa041017bf0c13b50871c27f54f92.jpg

Reactions: 58 people
Yes, because a schedule of VT, Hawaii, N Illinois, W Mich, Indiana, Maryland, Penn State, Rutgers, Minn, Ill, MSU and Mich is way stiffer competition than our schedule... And if he's talking about QB quality we have 3 4* freshman QBs who will be in better position to be starters over him... Get a grip.

Reactions: 24 people
That is sour grapes...reminds of me James Franklin's 'settling' comment after Jalen Hurd committed. As far as I can tell, we've not had a coach react this way after a recruiting loss and that is something to be proud of. This tweet is transparent and won't impress anyone with a semblance of maturity and objectivity.

Reactions: 11 people
Pitiful arrogance....Osu wins a NC and this is the type of comment produced from the coaching staff.....I hope future recruits remember this and it has some influence on future commitments.

Remark was uncalled for and immature. Not what you would expect from a true Champion.

Reactions: 15 people
Well that will help to push him away even more. Kid was really torn between all schools but now we only have to worry about RU of on fact he changes his mind. Burning bridges is not smart.

Reactions: 4 people
Well that will help to push him away even more. Kid was really torn between all schools but now we only have to worry about RU of on fact he changes his mind. Burning bridges is not smart.

If he reads the RU sights, we won't have to worry about them either.

Reactions: 4 people
I wouldn't be surprised if CUM gives that idiot assistant an earful and an *ss chewing.
Wow. Never thought I would submit a post with those two words in the same sentence.

Reactions: 7 people
Urbs has rubbed off on his staff, I see. Never a good idea when you feed the negative recruiting beast.

Reactions: 5 people
Yeah I would take Wallace all day long and twice on Sunday over Guarantano. How many big time QB's has Meyer signed in Columbus? Yeah thats what I thought. Nobody else would take Gibson.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back