Could someone provide an injury update?

Volunteer08

I thought this deserved it's own thread. Can anyone provide an update on expected return for these players?

DE Derek Barnett
WR Jason Croom
DT Danny O'Brien
DE Kyle Phillips
LB Darrin Kirkland Jr.
TE Alex Ellis
DE Corey Vereen
LB Curt Maggitt

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
So its not an update its just asking for an update? All will be back in August. Easy breezy feel better now? Great thread.

Reactions: 2 people
So its not an update its just asking for an update? All will be back in August. Easy breezy feel better now? Great thread.

Sorry, boss. Changed the thread title just for you. I was looking for something a little more specific.

Sorry, boss. Changed the thread title just for you. I was looking for something a little more specific.

pretty sure all of them will be back for summer session. everybody rehabbing and doing well. kirkland is the only one i have heard much about and all i know it that he is slightly ahead of schedule.

DE Derek Barnett Likely will return
WR Jason Croom Very Likely to return
DT Danny O'Brien Yes
DE Kyle Phillips Will return from injury
LB Darrin Kirkland Jr. Should return from injury
TE Alex Ellis Did not know was injured
DE Corey Vereen Plans on returning from injury
LB Curt Maggitt Never heard of him, but I think DE Curt Maggitt will return from injury

As usual, ask a simple question, hoping someone might be able to provide some info or insight that you don't have, and its like the "Bat Signal" for the arrogant smart @zz clowns to show up just to make fun or say something smart. For the life of me, if a thread doesn't interest you, move along! Don't stop and take a dump and stink the place up.

Reactions: 14 people
As usual, ask a simple question, hoping someone might be able to provide some info or insight that you don't have, and its like the "Bat Signal" for the arrogant smart @zz clowns to show up just to make fun or say something smart. For the life of me, if a thread doesn't interest you, move along! Don't stop and take a dump and stink the place up.

There is a term for this. It is "off-season."

And yes I completely agree with you.

Last edited:

The original title wasn't a question at all but thanks for playing. Not sure how more specific you need other then they will all be back in August

The original title wasn't a question at all but thanks for playing. Not sure how more specific you need other then they will all be back in August

You realize we practice in the summer too, don't you?

As for the thread title, it wasn't a question to begin with but you also don't need to be an ass about it. After all, I wouldn't have opened it if I were in your shoes and so care free on the subject.

You realize we practice in the summer too, don't you?

As for the thread title, it wasn't a question to begin with but you also don't need to be an ass about it. After all, I wouldn't have opened it if I were in your shoes and so care free on the subject.

Chill man it was really all in fun. Why not be care free on the subject? We cant control it and they will all be back. No need to be so serious. It's april and no they dont "officially" practice in the summ er. Your original thread title was way off and you corrected it. Take some responsibilty instead of trying to make me look like ass.

I thought this deserved it's own thread. Can anyone provide an update on expected return for these players?

DE Derek Barnett
WR Jason Croom
DT Danny O'Brien
DE Kyle Phillips
LB Darrin Kirkland Jr.
TE Alex Ellis
DE Corey Vereen
LB Curt Maggitt

I they'll all be good to lift weights by the summer. Full body.

Kirkland to, but even he has been working his lower body a lot.

Preston Williams is progressing well last I heard. Thoroughbred. He won't redshirt. He is too competitive and talented.

Fall Camp is gonna be awesome!

Watch out for Austin Smith and of course Richmond and McKienze. Sapp should be this years McDowell, and Maybin the year before that..

they all will return for summer camp. it's been widely reported that they are all out this spring. people should stop being lazy and wanting someone else to do the work for them. a simple google search will provide the answers that he seeks. hell, even listening to CBJ pressers. stop taking up for lazy people.

they all will return for summer camp. it's been widely reported that they are all out this spring. people should stop being lazy and wanting someone else to do the work for them. a simple google search will provide the answers that he seeks. hell, even listening to CBJ pressers. stop taking up for lazy people.

:snoring:

I'm feeling much better, thanks.

Oh...you meant the football players? Umm, dunno. I heard they'll all be back by fall camp.

By the way, did you know fall camp really takes place in summer, but the name is a carryover from when universities graduated in June and started up again in September? Fact. These days, they're done with camp and have played their first 2-3 games by the time fall officially starts.

I really am feeling much better.

DE Derek Barnett
WR Jason Croom
DT Danny O'Brien
DE Kyle Phillips
LB Darrin Kirkland Jr.
TE Alex Ellis
DE Corey Vereen
LB Curt Maggitt

All should return for summer workouts and be ready to go for fall camp

VN Store

Back