Butch Jones displays Christian Principles at Family Day

UT Hill Man

I ♥ Big Jugs
During family day at UT Butch Jones led the large group of players, former players and their families in a prayer. He wears a Bible verve from Philippians around his wrist. He has a passion for Christ and isn't shy about showing his faith.

I'm glad my coach is right with the Lord, he makes me proud to be a UT Vol fan.

Defense shows 'high energy' at Vols' Family Day | The Daily Beacon

Reactions: 56 people
Reactions: 6 people
Butch can be a Baptist Mormom Muslim Scientologist for all I care as long as he represents the Power T with class and wins ball games.

Just Win CBJ

Reactions: 46 people
One thing we can all agree on is that we are lucky to have Butch. Big things are about to happen for us you can bank on it.

Reactions: 3 people
During family day at UT Butch Jones led the large group of players, former players and their families in a prayer. He wears a Bible verve from Philippians around his wrist. He has a passion for Christ and isn't shy about showing his faith.

I'm glad my coach is right with the Lord, he makes me proud to be a UT Vol fan.

Defense shows 'high energy' at Vols' Family Day | The Daily Beacon
You mean he sports a plump pair of Double-D's as his Avatar...to spread the Gospel, of course (like you do)? :loco: :)

Reactions: 1 person
Principles don't have to be so dramatic. As long as they are well formed and properly balanced, they will find they have my attention.

Reactions: 2 people
Why do you call out Stg18 so much?

I didn't take that as him calling me out... I thought it was kinda funny.

I'm personally pleased that Jones is open with his faith. If someone doesn't have a strong faith then they shouldn't pretend that they do. If someone does then they shouldn't hide that they do.

Reactions: 8 people

VN Store

Back