Best offensive line with current roster

I thought I saw something about it but is Coleman Thomas totally, 100% in the clear for the XBox deal?

I thought I saw something about it but is Coleman Thomas totally, 100% in the clear for the XBox deal?

Not yet, but there is a story saying one of the ex players tricked him into selling the Xbox by saying he couldn't do it because he didn't have his I.D., Sawyers I think. Regardless no final decision yet that I know of.

Not yet, but there is a story saying one of the ex players tricked him into selling the Xbox by saying he couldn't do it because he didn't have his I.D., Sawyers I think. Regardless no final decision yet that I know of.

It will get dragged out by the KPD just like the AJ Johnson/Michael Williams case.

They'll probably get around to looking at his case sometime in 2018.

Reactions: 3 people
It will get dragged out by the KPD just like the AJ Johnson/Michael Williams case.

They'll probably get around to looking at his case sometime in 2018.

The sad part is, that very well may happen.

RT-Blair
RG-Robertson
C-Thomas
LG-Kerbyson
LT-Richmond

Mis-titled, I think, because you said "current roster" and yet you included Blair (reported scrub), Thomas (currently suspended), and Richmond (not yet on roster because not yet a HS graduate or UT student).

So best starting OLine with the true current roster would look like:

LT - Kerbyson
LG - Jackson
C - Crowder
RG - Robertson
RT - Kendrick

With Dylan Wiesman and Jack Jones sniffing around the edges.

Reactions: 4 people
LT-Kerbyson 2. Blair
LG-Sanders 2. Edwards
C-Crowder 2. Wiesman
RG-Robertson 2. Hall
RT-Kendrick 2. Jones

Best guess is this will be the SG depth chart.

Reactions: 1 person
RT-Blair
RG-Robertson
C-Thomas
LG-Kerbyson
LT-Richmond

It amazes me how some put so much stock on freshmen and other inexperienced players. Thomas and Richmond have bright futures, but veterans like Jackson and Crowder will end up starting. Book it! Kendrick will be in there at least at the beginning of the season with Hall, Jones and Richmond battling it out for playing time. The latter 3 could get starts by the end of the season, but some development time is probably needed. I wouldn't be surprised to see at least one of the 3 get a red shirt.

Reactions: 2 people
LT: Kerbyson / Blair
LG: Jackson / Sanders
C: Crowder / Thomas
RG: Robertson / Wiesman
RT: Kendrick / Jones

As much as I think we all love Richmond, I think he only starts if every other combination just stinks that bad.

I would ask everyone to remember that the expectations for Blair this time last year were just as high if not higher than the expectations for Richmond.... it is a repeating pattern that people here overhype incoming players and dismiss returning (more developed) players to the disrespect of both players.

Reactions: 6 people
As much as I think we all love Richmond, I think he only starts if every other combination just stinks that bad.

I would ask everyone to remember that the expectations for Blair this time last year were just as high if not higher than the expectations for Richmond.... it is a repeating pattern that people here overhype incoming players and dismiss returning (more developed) players to the disrespect of both players.

This is all true.
My opinion is not based off of Stars and rankings.

Richmond has a mean streak and he moves very well. He's a thourough bred. I think he's another Juwan James. I actually think he is more talented than Juwan James.

Him, Tuttle, Mckienze are all rare lineman. They could all potentially start.

I knew Blair was a project. Its all mental with Blair. He is talented enough but he just doesn't do what he needs to do.

Richmond is on another level. mentally and physically

To believe Richmond will start with just the fall camp behind him is just fantasy. To think that freshmen and underclassmen are going to replace Marcus Jackson is loco. Even Crowder will most likely start barring injury.

VN Store

Back