Vol Navy, anyone know this boat?

PeytonBerry

Excuse the poor image quality. What you see here is still only a small section of the entire picture. I'm just curious if anyone knows this boat or the people who own it.

neyland.jpg

Reactions: 1 person
You can't really see in this low-quality image, but there are 3 people on the boat, and I thought it would be interesting to connect with the owners.

So, OP, you don't think it's creepy to show some junkyard photo/black&white whateverthisis and say "you guys know who own this potentially expensive boat? I want to know for interesting things reasons".

Reactions: 5 people
So, OP, you don't think it's creepy to show some junkyard photo/black&white whateverthisis and say "you guys know who own this potentially expensive boat? I want to know for interesting things reasons".

Haha, fair enough. The picture you see is a work-in-progress picture from an art piece I'm currently working on.

I just thought it would be cool to reach out to the owners so they could see their boat being showcased.

Reactions: 1 person
I smell a shakedown. "I can draw you in...or not. Or that young lady in the photo...maybe I should pretend I don't see her? Or maybe she gets drawn in as a fat*** in a tube top. It's up to you, buddy...."

Reactions: 8 people

It's partially complete artwork. Pretty well known for some of the prints he's done. Probably trying to connect the boat to the photo in order to tie the stories together.

Reactions: 6 people
I smell a shakedown. "I can draw you in...or not. Or that young lady in the photo...maybe I should pretend I don't see her? Or maybe she gets drawn in as a fat*** in a tube top. It's up to you, buddy...."

Solid.

Some of y'all boys are a lil paranoid! Did they legalize something over there since I've been gone? lol

The boat is owned by Prestige Worldwide, LLC.

It will be on display for the general public at the next Catalina Wine Mixer.

Reactions: 10 people

VN Store

Back