On The Verge of Creating a Monster Defense

It's Gr8 2 B a V

-------------B.Randolph------L. McNeil-------
C.Sutton---------------------------------E.Berry?/Mosely
------J.Reeves-Maybin---D.Bates---C. Magitt------
D.Barnett--S.Tuttle--K. McKenzie--K. Phillips

:mf_surrender:

Anyone else think Evan Berry should get a look at Cornerback until Randolph graduates?

Reactions: 1 person
D.Barnett--S.Tuttle-KK. McKenzie--K. Phillips

?
Anyone else think Evan Berry should get a look at Cornerback until Randolph graduates?

Not sure how often the D will be in a 4-3-4. Abernathy coming so the questions are, who will earn the CB spot opposite Cam and who earn the starting NB spot? And who earns the starting Mike spot?

Last edited:
Evan Berry definitely deserves better than Nickelback. All their songs sound the same.

Yeah, and you definitely don't want Nickleback in the defensive backfield. Everybody passes on Nickleback. And anything beats Nickleback.

Now, maybe Evan Berry is Purple Haze. Purple Berry Haze. Nobody passes on Purple Haze. And Purple Haze is all around.

Reactions: 4 people

Awful lotta youth on that D-line.......

Yes, Abernathy and also Martin heading toward that other corner spot? Gaulden?

Martin was one of best CB when he came out last year, grades was the issue....but he was a stud with speed and athletic, Abernathy will be behind with his craft I think. Mosley better hurry to get back...he is going to loose his spot quickly. :)

Monster Defense I totally agree because we are missing
CM
AJ
Mosley
Coleman
Barnett
NT
NT
defensive players that started last season and they are still ripping the offense.

And with the players that are still not here our defense will be rested and deep every game, that sure does match up well when playing any type of offense.

Last edited:

That's impressive. But what's even more so are the others in the mix. Guys like Bryant, and Bynum, and Kirkland at lb. Justin Martin, and abnernathy (spelling) and berry at dB. And guys like Lewis, vareen, and butcher at DE. The competition will make them all better

Gaulden will start at Nickel in the base.

If Phillips gets more PT than Vereen or Weatherd, then he must be close to Derek Barnett level.

Justin Martin will be starting from day 1. He is special.

Seems to me like Evan Berry would make a perfect Nickelback.

I grow tired of people making judgements based on nothing but dreams and candy corn. My point is we don't know considering we aren't at practice. He may not have the judgement or instincts for the position. Seems to me they like Gaulden for one considering hes been working there. I believe Sutton has worked there as well. Nickel position is one of the hardest spots because you are not guarded by a boundary line. You must cover the entire field. It is becoming an increasingly important position especially as the passing game continues to dominate offenses.

VN Store

Back