Tebow in town

If I'm Butch Jones, Tim Tebow is the LAST person I want Josh throwing with. Maybe breaking down film, or talking about being a leader... But throwing?!

Reactions: 4 people
Like him or not, dude was a winner in the SEC. Maybe the throwing session was more about leadership and the mindset of winning like someone pointed out earlier. If Dobbs could turn in some performances like Tebow (unfortunately) did for the gators, we're sitting pretty.

Reactions: 7 people
Call me when he has a throwing session with a gifted NFL QB.

Sure

Yeah keep Tebow as far away from Dobbs as possible, he has nothing to offer as far as how to succeed in this conference.

Reactions: 5 people
Come on guys....we all know Jones doesn't want Dobbs learning mechanics from Tebow. This was a mentoring thing from one of the fiercest competitors in the SEC. Nothing wrong with that

Reactions: 12 people
If I'm Butch Jones, Tim Tebow is the LAST person I want Josh throwing with. Maybe breaking down film, or talking about being a leader... But throwing?!

Exactly.. Tebow throwing mechanics were considered a distaster by most pro scouts before entering the draft

Seriously... We're home to the patron saint of NFL busts, Heath Shuler. Anybody have a problem with Dobbs talking to him?

Someone remind me how many times that our team beat Tebow's from 2006-2009. Someone please tell me the name of any other Florida player that has been named most valuable Gator 3 times ( as voted by his teammates).

VN Store

Back