Question about the early enrollees

Brave Volunteer

Did CBJ do a big public introduction of the 2015 EE's like he did with the 2014 EE's? I don't seem to remember him doing that this year and I was wondering why.

When the Tennessee Volunteers' 2015 early enrollees were introduced at halftime of the men's basketball game against Texas A&M on Saturday, one player stood out as someone who can contribute immediately: Alvin Kamara.

Tennessee Football: The Best Transfers for the Vols of All Time | Bleacher Report

On Saturday night, during the Vols’ 57-56 loss to Texas A&M at Thompson Boling Arena, 14 early enrollees to the football program were introduced to the crowd.
The 14 early enrollees, who are now officially part of the Vols’ impressive 2014 recruiting class, got their first glimpse as members of the football team, of the passion that runs through the big orange faithful.
Among the early enrollees drawing the biggest cheers on Saturday night were Tennessee natives Jalen Hurd and Josh Malone, as well as highly touted JuCo wide receiver Von Pearson.

Vols Football Program "Gets It"; 14 Early Enrollees Introduced

Both 14/15 EEs had a media day.

Reactions: 1 person
When the Tennessee Volunteers' 2015 early enrollees were introduced at halftime of the men's basketball game against Texas A&M on Saturday, one player stood out as someone who can contribute immediately: Alvin Kamara.

Tennessee Football: The Best Transfers for the Vols of All Time | Bleacher Report

On Saturday night, during the Vols’ 57-56 loss to Texas A&M at Thompson Boling Arena, 14 early enrollees to the football program were introduced to the crowd.
The 14 early enrollees, who are now officially part of the Vols’ impressive 2014 recruiting class, got their first glimpse as members of the football team, of the passion that runs through the big orange faithful.
Among the early enrollees drawing the biggest cheers on Saturday night were Tennessee natives Jalen Hurd and Josh Malone, as well as highly touted JuCo wide receiver Von Pearson.

Vols Football Program "Gets It"; 14 Early Enrollees Introduced

Both 14/15 EEs had a media day.

That footage of the EE's being introduced at the basketball game is only for the 2014 signing class. I don't see anything in those links showing where they did the same thing for the 2015 EE's. Anyway, this is more of what I was talking about...

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYKgJyN25rA[/youtube]

I don't recall CBJ doing this at all with our 2015 EE's.

That footage of the EE's being introduced at the basketball game is only for the 2014 signing class. I don't see anything in those links showing where they did the same thing for the 2015 EE's. Anyway, this is more of what I was talking about...

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYKgJyN25rA[/youtube]

I don't recall CBJ doing this at all with our 2015 EE's.

JJ looks like he just heard CBJ break wind!

Did CBJ do a big public introduction of the 2015 EE's like he did with the 2014 EE's? I don't seem to remember him doing that this year and I was wondering why.

Nah CBJ had all the EE kids and some recruits come over for a BBQ instead. It was kind of informal and nobody's really heard about it... yet.

VN Store

Back