TOS saying concerns about Pearson eligibility.

Volngeorgia

No details given.
Just some idle speculation in a question concerning Pearsons eligibility.
Hope this isn't true. Those with access to that site can give details on what that poster was talking about

Last edited:
Super deep at WR this year. Won't need him any more than we did Pig Howard last year when he was off the team in the Spring.

Reactions: 1 person
Players know what it takes to maintain eligibility. If they don't meet standards, they get to watch.

If true, that's really disappointing. Just about every D1 school has an embarrassment of riches when it comes to academic help and tutoring for their athletes. If a student athlete cannot stay eligible, then they just don't care enough.

Reactions: 1 person
Guys there's like 5 months until football season. Even if VP is having eligibility issues I can't imagine 5 months isn't plenty of time to get it fixed.

Reactions: 17 people
No...TOS didn't. They said that he has grown and made strides, but coaches were pushing for more consistency from him...from his approach on the field to in the classroom.

People will read into that and I'm sure some will nosedive off of the nearest cliff, but nothing was said about eligibility. Period.

Reactions: 42 people
This thread is a big stretch. The War Room basically said the coaches are pushing players "like Von" to go harder at practice and in the classroom.

I doubt he would be practicing if he was on the verge of being academically ineligible.

No details given.
Hope this isn't true.
He has a lot of natural ability.

BooThisMan.gif

Reactions: 12 people

VN Store

Back