Sabotage!

vol_4_life14

Alright I got Dobbs, Hurd and Kamara in the backfield. North, Pearson, and Pig at wide out. Also wolf at tight end

Ok so here's the play: 2 backs opposite of Dobbs, shift Dobbs out to Wide receiver, Hurd will fill in at Quarterback. Once the ball is snapped there is going to be a double reverse, first give it to Pig, then Dobbs comes and takes the second handoff, then you have three options, either Wolf running a post down the middle or Pearson and North are both running streaks down either sideline.

And we only bust this play out against Bama! Now what's your play using a different play and lineup.

Reactions: 3 people
I've always been a huge fan of the Hook & Ladder, always fun to watch. But Butch seems more like a Statue of Liberty kind of trickster....

Will be fun to see what trick plays they bring out this fall. With the talent we have, should really be a blast in execution.

I'll go with a direct snap to Kahlil McKenzie. With Charles Mosley and Jashon Robertson leading the blocks. ......We'll call it the Holy S***....

Reactions: 44 people
after watching OSU, all you have to do is run off tackle or throw back-shoulder at their pathetic corners because they cant tackle or cover

Last edited:
Alright I got Dobbs, Hurd and Kamara in the backfield. North, Pearson, and Pig at wide out. Also wolf at tight end

Ok so here's the play: 2 backs opposite of Dobbs, shift Dobbs out to Wide receiver, Hurd will fill in at Quarterback. Once the ball is snapped there is going to be a double reverse, first give it to Pig, then Dobbs comes and takes the second handoff, then you have three options, either Wolf running a post down the middle or Pearson and North are both running streaks down either sideline.

And we only bust this play out against Bama! Now what's your play using a different play and lineup.

You sure have a lot of confidence in the development of our offensive line from last season. Sounds fun tho.

Reactions: 3 people
What about in punting formation we put dobbs as an upback and let him throw on 4th and short punting situations? Put North and Malone as your receivers on a slant

1411771570_1399825279_djx3zn_1n543.gif

sorry, every time I hear or see that word, it makes me think of that dang mouse...????

Just run a 2 back set with Hurd and Kamara and have Hurd block for Kamara. Or run the true option like Nebraska used to run during the 90s with Hurd on the dive and Kamara to the outside.

Reactions: 1 person
I'll go with a direct snap to Kahlil McKenzie. With Charles Mosley and Jashon Robertson leading the blocks. ......We'll call it the Holy S***....

Then Shy Tuttle and Dontavius Blair blocking at tight end....I would be terrified if I was a MLB and I saw Charles Mosely and Tuttle coming straight toward me.

I realize this is just for kicks and giggles but until I see Tennessees O Line block for longer than 2.6 seconds I have my doubts on a play that takes 4 or 5 secs to develop..

Reactions: 2 people

North reminds me of Pickens. Hurd reminds me of Eddie George. Kamara remind me of Charlie Garner. Wolfe reminds me of Witten.

North reminds me of Pickens. Hurd reminds me of Eddie George. Kamara remind me of Charlie Garner. Wolfe reminds me of Witten.
Weel dang, with that lineup were set to take the prize egg

VN Store

Back