It's real get ready!!!!!

Wildasamink16

We bleed orange, and now we are back, sec is about to get smacked , bleacher report is not smokin crack , 4 seed in the playoff I don't believe that, bc were number 1, orangepocolypes is going to eat everyone he is pissed welcome back the vols I know we been missed

Reactions: 7 people
Why don't you take your reality and go play on the interstate with it

Did Dobbs ever recover from the blasting Ragland gave him...ya know the one where he fumbled the ball 20 feet in the air after getting smoked by Reggie???

Ragland is back by the way. :bow2:

SHULA....SHULA....SHULA....when choke was the official drink of Alabama.

Times they are a changing brosephus.

Reactions: 1 person
Please keep your hands inside the ride and we ask you to not feed the trolls. :shakehead:

We bleed orange, and now we are back, sec is about to get smacked , bleacher report is not smokin crack , 4 seed in the playoff I don't believe that, bc were number 1, orangepocolypes is going to eat everyone he is pissed welcome back the vols I know we been missed

Yeah.....I remember my first beer too.

Reactions: 2 people

I thought LSD died out in the early 80s

47045042.jpg

Go Vols!

Reactions: 12 people
BAMA fans get all weird after they get their first kiss from their sister.

His mom (aunt) will calm him down soon.

Beat someone first. Talk is cheap. How many times have we debated storming the field after beating lowly Florida the past few years only to lose over and over? Quietly confident is much better.

Reactions: 1 person
In 2014 the Vol's stopped the bleeding going 7-6 and established hope for 2015.
Are the Vol's ready to actually challenge for the SEC east?
Will the Florida game answer the much anticipated question, are the Vol's back?

I hope for a 8-9 win season, but as always, time will tell.
Go Vols

Sounding more and more like Lexington ... well, up until last Saturday night

Beat someone first. Talk is cheap. How many times have we debated storming the field after beating lowly Florida the past few years only to lose over and over? Quietly confident is much better.

Tennessee doesn't storm the field.....against anyone. I expect to win, no matter who the opponent.

Reactions: 2 people

Jamie Kennedy posts on VN ???!! What up B-Rad?

VN Store

Back