Coleman Thomas (charges officially dropped)

xTRAVASSx

Coleman Thomas has been reinstated to the program. He was found not guilty after the facts were reviewed. This is proof that some people should for go judgement until all the facts come out.

Reactions: 70 people
qy1d.gif

Reactions: 27 people
Glad to see the young man back with the team . Hope he has learned a lesson about people using you.

Reactions: 1 person
Was Judge Judy the judge? When will it be on TV?

Reactions: 2 people
Hope the same bunch who rushed to judgement will be just as loudly shouting their relief...but I wouldn't hold my breath :eek:k:

Reactions: 13 people
I hope all the news outlets talk just as much about him not being guilty as they did when he was arrested.

Reactions: 18 people
Coleman Thomas has been reinstated to the program. He was found not guilty after the facts were reviewed. This is proof that some people should for go judgement until all the facts come out.

I knew it all along. Good to hear. :good!:

I don't believe that anything has been taken before a judge or jury....

Reactions: 2 people
Bama says CRAP!!!
They thought they had a chance at a recruit.
I guess they still have their eye on Sawyers.

Reactions: 1 person

Another brick restored. He will be a big contributor in a year or so.

Next, let's get Paulk restored after he goes through restitution and punishment.

VN Store

Back