VOLS in other cities besides Knoxville

VOLcomCameron

I'm just curious living in georgia now how is Volnation showing out in cities like nashville, chatt town and Memphis and also other cities like Bristol, Kingston etc. the reason I ask is that I've heard from a few friends that in chatty there's more bammers than vol fans

Last edited:
Kingston! No one brings it harder than Kingston!

That's what's up! Another reason I ask is I don't know if many people have seen the merchandise sales list but we're usually 10-14 in those rankings with Bama at no. 2-3 that's not right because we have almost 2 million more people in the state of Tennessee! We gotta start repping better

OK, that was freaky

Haha. There are a few of us. I showed up at a random bar for the OU game this year and some other UT fans flagged us down and we ate with them. There is a kid that goes to my gym who was trying to play for Tennessee, by way of Scottsdale CC, but I don't think it worked out for him.

I live in Chatt. we are a melting pot for the SEC. TN, GA, Ala, FL, and AU. Also see SC and LSU but not as much.

Reactions: 2 people
Lived in Kingston for the first 7 years. I am in Raleigh/Wake Forest NC now...lots more UT orange than I saw in the 30 years I was in Washington DC area!!!

Huntsville............behind enemy lines and I see a ton of UT fans here. Have a big group here that watch games together and go to at least 2 a year as a group.

Reactions: 3 people
A lot of Vols down here in the Murrell's Inlet, SC area. I actually see more Power T's than Clemson paws.

Reactions: 2 people
Alpharetta, GA to West TN to Little Rock, AR. Alpharetta there are quite a few, West TN has a decent amount of Bammers and LR has had more vol fans than I expected but mostly delusional Hog fans.

VN Store

Back