Orange and White game roll call

VolsnRavens

Mods, I didn't see this posted yet. If it has been, please move.

I just reserved my hotel for the Orange and White game. So excited to be there to support my Vols and get some Big Orange football energy to get me through the summer. I will be driving in Thursday / Friday and staying at the McGhee Tyson Hilton. Last year was my first time attending and it was such an incredible atmosphere. Hopefully we'll run into some more Volnation people while there. Go big Orange! :yahoo:

My daughter plays AAU bball and for now doesn't have a tournament that weekend. If it stays that way, she get the surprise that morning when we load up and head to the hill.

I really hope we can pack Neyland, show solid support for our kids and get some great free press to help with recruiting.

#RiseToTheTop...VFL...GBO!!

Reactions: 1 person
Add two more from N.Georgia! Waving at all our friends. . Can't wait to see all of you AGAIN! !!🏈🏈🏈🎶🎶

Two from Charlotte, picking up two more in Kingsport, then headed to the greatest place ever to watch a football game. Neyland Stadium here we come. Woo hoo!!!

Reactions: 1 person
I'm bringing four from Memphis!

We are looking for a campsite that will have excellent fishing and camping, if any of you can give info about that I would really appreciate it!

My mom is driving in from Charleston, SC. I will be driving from Nashvegas and bringing my lady friend. Very excited. Haven't missed one in almost 10 years. It helps me get thru the long off season.

We'll be there. Do we know for sure whether its at 2p or 4p?

EDIT: Looks like 2p

VN Store

Back