Tennessee draft streak

VFLCodyGBO

WGWTFA
It's looking as though it may end this year, does anyone really see Coleman getting picked up?

this years draft is very weak outside of the top 20 or so picks. Coleman will get picked up in the later rounds. there just aren't that many good players available.

Blame it on Kiffooley. The 51 year streak is pretty remarkable. It's something I take for granted as a fan. Let's hope Justin's combine performance can keep the streak alive!

this years draft is very weak outside of the top 20 or so picks. Coleman will get picked up in the later rounds. there just aren't that many good players available.

Teams are always looking for the "treasure" in the 3rd and 4th rounds...I believe Coleman can be that kind of guy in the NFL.

I say he gets picked up late in the 3rd or early in the 4th.

The irony. Possibly the most bashed player (on field) in recent memory was one of the few guys that survived Dooleyism and actually had a good senior year. Major props to the guy and I hope he succeeds.

Reactions: 4 people
Is it possible for AJ to get drafted? He would have been a 2nd rounder at the least before everything went down. Could a team take a risk with a late pick knowing they could steal him if he's ruled not guilty?

The irony. Possibly the most bashed player (on field) in recent memory was one of the few guys that survived Dooleyism and actually had a good senior year. Major props to the guy and I hope he succeeds.

I was amazed at how he'd get beat in coverage, but would come up with interceptions out of nowhere. I wish him luck.

Blame it on Kiffooley. The 51 year streak is pretty remarkable. It's something I take for granted as a fan. Let's hope Justin's combine performance can keep the streak alive!

Kiffins players have been gone for 2 years now so I'm not sure what he has to do with this years draft class?

Come on Peyton...Just have the Broncos pick him up in the final round if needed as a safety net.

Personally, I think he goes in the 4th or 5th rounds

I hope he is drafted - mainly for the streak because I think it is valuable in recruiting. Does anyone know where the list is of current NCAA teams with this streak or is there a compiled list?

I hope he is drafted - mainly for the streak because I think it is valuable in recruiting. Does anyone know where the list is of current NCAA teams with this streak or is there a compiled list?

I think this sentence shows the importance of this. Considering most people don't know shows how little it will affect recruiting.

I seriously hope we aren't looking at kids who would drop UT based on whether UT has a player drafted in the 6th round.

Agree with this. NFL teams look more at the combine numbers than game film. He looked like a freak athlete at the combine. He'll get drafted.

This is just false. Combine numbers are great but your film does not lie. The only team drafting off combine numbers is probably the Browns.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back