Manning Passing Academy

25801VOL

V,B
At DUKE this year. Would be nice to have an annual Manning academy at Neyland. Huge for recruiting.

Everything about this is really off. It's not huge for recruiting. And it's at Nicholls St where it's always been.

Reactions: 3 people
Leo Manning is having his passing academy at Duke
He is Peytons 3rd cousin and he teaches drivers ed. Sign up to learn how to properly pass....using blinkers and all.

Reactions: 14 people
No, Leo's academy is in Atlanta this year. It's Peyton's cousin's half-sister's nephew, Bart Manning, who's got a Gastrointestinal Medicine practice at Duke University Medical Center. He's holding a no-cost "passing" clinic this summer for the underprivileged with bowel distress.

Reactions: 1 person
No, Leo's academy is in Atlanta this year. It's Peyton's cousin's half-sister's nephew, Bart Manning, who's got a Gastrointestinal Medicine practice at Duke University Medical Center. He's holding a no-cost "passing" clinic this summer for the underprivileged with bowel distress.

How can I sign up?

Reactions: 1 person
I'm Mack Manning. I threw up once on the football field and I have a Manning Passing School at Franklin High this summer. $500 per Qb or WR. Loaded with college scouts.

That's how it's done boys.

I can always come on here and get a total cleansing and pass a lot of gas. :yes:

GO VOLS!

I'm Oldfart Manning and I run the most difficult passing camp.

I teach players how to pass kidney stones.

VN Store

Back