Transfer from UVA

Orange And Garnet

Didn't we get a transfer WR last year? Maybe last name Gamble iirc. He practiced last year but couldn't play. Did he leave or what because I haven't seen anything about him?

Reactions: 1 person
Not sure, but the University of Maryland's punter has enrolled in UT grad school and has a year of eligibility left.

Reactions: 3 people
I read about a month ago he left the program

I was hoping he would stay. They never did give a reason why he left. I personally thought he would be a good one.

I read about a month ago he left the program

I was hoping he would stay. They never did give a reason why he left. I personally thought he would be a good one.

Thank you. It's just weird that someone would practice an entire season without getting to play then leave when he becomes eligible.

Gamble looked good in the practice videos. He was tall and could move.

Not sure, but the University of Maryland's punter has enrolled in UT grad school and has a year of eligibility left.

Nate Renfro from Brentwood Academy averaged 40.7 yards for Maryland last year. Has one year of eligibility remaining,

Reactions: 5 people
We've got Townsend coming in later this year who was an AA. Hopefully he can get the job done as a freshman. It would be nice to have another punter ready to go though. I'm not sure if there is anyone else, so maybe the Maryland guy can join the team.

GAmble had serious grade issues and didn't seem to really care about taking care of them. Sucks too because he was one of, If not, the fastest players on the team.

Reactions: 1 person
Micah Abernathy from Georgia. His older brother Ralph is coming from Cincinnati where Butch recruited him.
Ralph has a good shot at challenging EB as the Vols KOR. At UC he had 2400 total yrds, a 25yd return avg, and one TD of 90 yds. He is very fast. He can also play the slot. He is also from ATL Christian Acdmy. He should get some touches and make good YAC.

Thought I heard that Medley would handle both punts & place kicks. Maybe wrong though.

he is a special kick returner but will not be much help at running back..

Thanks for clearing that up my friend.

I'm really worried about our RB depth so I hope there's a couple of guys with good potential that I'm not aware of right now.

#BrickbyBrick...VFL...GBO!!!

VN Store

Back