A random, I miss football season video

Coug

This is from last year but I thought it was great. You might notice a couple places in it too. ;)

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NhsEqOdx8Tk[/youtube]

Reactions: 11 people
Hearing the crowd live in that great stadium singing Rocky Top was one of the coolest moments I've ever experienced.

Reactions: 2 people
Thank, OP. You just made me even more antsy for the 2015 season. :crazy:

Thanks I needed that!!

No matter how old I get, nor how many times I've experienced it, the hairs on my arms never cease to stand up at the sight of 100,000 strong singing Rocky Top.

Stepping through the tunnel last year and seeing the checkered Neyland singing it was an etherial experience.

AV

Reactions: 3 people
Ahhhh.. gave me chills.. nothing like Rocky Top..with the woo, or without the woo.

Love this video. Only problem I have with the video is I wish it didn't randomly show singing in Neyland about 2/3 into the video then go back to showing the different locals singing. They shouldn't show any singing in Neyland until the end when they pull back and show the entire crowd.

Signed,
that guy

That crowd singing clip in the middle was basketball so it technically doesn't count. :)

Cool video. Thank God for YouTube, it gets me through the offseason. Watched the '82 Vols-Bama game over the weekend. Epic.

VN Store

Back