Brady Hoke in Knoxville

skasper06

Don't blow up the servers going into freak out mode guys. It might not be anything at all. He checked in at the Crowne Plaza last night. Not sure what he is doing but being a Michigan guy and knowing coach DeBord I am definitely curious.

Oh, and try not to shoot the messenger. He is sensitive.

Reactions: 2 people
Don't blow up the servers going into freak out mode guys. It might not be anything at all. He checked in at the Crowne Plaza last night. Not sure what he is doing but being a Michigan guy and knowing coach DeBord I am definitely curious.

We've known this for a couple days

Uhm he was at practice Tuesday and today don't think anyone will shoot you for the message since it's been well documented in the media.

Reactions: 1 person
He's getting advice from the future hall of fame coach Butch Jones.

Reactions: 6 people
oops-my-bad-thumb.jpg

Reactions: 15 people
Someone from Ohio/Michigan visiting Tennessee

Whats new

One of my best friends who is from Ohio used to say. "You know why you see so many Ohio and Michigan plates on the road down here? They are trying to escape their shifty states"

Reactions: 3 people
I would expect to see him at a lot of schools studying successful offenses if he wants to be a successful coach again.

One of my best friends who is from Ohio used to say. "You know why you see so many Ohio and Michigan plates on the road down here? They are trying to escape their shifty states"

Shifty is one way to put it....

:)

I wouldn't mind if he was hired in an admin/QC position. The guy can recruit and IIRC is a pretty damn good line coach.

He could be our Mario Cristobal.

Because of the law passed in Indiana, Butch is leaving for Michigan State and Hoke is looking to take over before the season starts. Hoke and DeBord have been in cahoots since their Michigan days to take over the Tennessee football coach. They have been both linked to the illuminati. Debord coached Brady and he can't stand that Peyton's legacy is orange and white and there have been reports of footballs seeming to have lower pressure ratings.

Reactions: 4 people
Hoke doesn't have anything better to do right now so he's hanging out with old friends and watching football. Butch is smart enough to take advice from other football coaches and listen to other opinions.
I wouldn't be mad if Butch found a way to get an experienced coach like Hoke on his staff. It won't happen because Hoke will find a high level position with a good program soon.

He owns 9 acres of land is East Tennessee. His wife use to be a Knoxville College cheerleader and shared an apt with Grudens wife.

Although....remember when Kittin went to visit Satan in the offseason to "share ideas"?

Maybe Brady is going to be a GA and take a couple of classes to finish his degree and make his momma proud, buy her a house etc....

Reactions: 1 person
Very common for coaches without programs to go visit other programs to observe their practices and other coaches.

As of TODAY, if Brady Hoke were hired as a coach on the UT staff it would not upset me at all. He is a good person, good coach, and failed at a head coaching job where he was not seen as their ticket to stardom.

As of TODAY, if Brady Hoke were hired as a coach on the UT staff it would not upset me at all. He is a good person, good coach, and failed at a head coaching job where he was not seen as their ticket to stardom.

He did some pretty stupid stuff over there. I remember when he left his half conscious QB out on the field and the ESPN guys of all people tore into him.

The last thing we need down here is more of their "****tiness"...tired of them trying to remove statues of my Confederate general heroes.

Reactions: 4 people
Since he is from up North and in TN, it probably means he's heading to Dollywood/Pigeon Forge for the weekend. Easter weekend = big savings at the outlet mall!

Besides, I suspect he's got some free time on his hands.

VN Store

Back