Bowling Green Ticket Availability

Thrasher865

Season ticket renewal starts today, but I don't see Bowling Green as an option online. I assumed those tickets would be ordered like an away game. I couldn't find any info about the BG ticketing on UT's website(s), so what's the process going to be for these tickets?

Good question, would like to take the family to NashVegas for that game! Nothing on stubhub either??

BG is selling tickets for $55 a piece. It's not clear on their ticket office website if that is just for their season ticket holders at this point or for anyone.

I hope UT sells them for no more than that.

it is under my account >season renewals> then you will see two links. One for renewing tickets (home games, plus away, etc.) or a separate link for ut vs bgsu. Under that.

Reactions: 1 person
It's not included in the season tickets, but as a season ticket holder you get priority for purchasing

Reactions: 1 person
it is under my account >season renewals> then you will see two links. One for renewing tickets (home games, plus away, etc.) or a separate link for ut vs bgsu. Under that.

It is available BEFORE you go to the season tix renewal.

Awesome, thanks. I'll look into that later.

edit: Found it! Not sure how I overlooked it.

Last edited:
Nashville Sports Council has lower level sideline and club level seats on sale to their members and are more than $55 but are excellent seats. They are to release unsold tickets to public later. More info may be on their web site.

I found 55.00 tickets available at the BSGU ticket site but the section is GA. I am confused as to where the seats are located.

VN Store

Back