New WR committment 2016

GFW has stated that he hasn't been evaluated by the sites yet and believes he will end up a top 250 player.

Reactions: 1 person
Some commitments just surprise you. Not that I know anything about recruiting but it's not all that exciting to beat out Utah and tcu

Reactions: 2 people
this gut can fly....he'll be a 4* by next year, not that that matters....still will get more offers, but was said to be all arky til this past weekend....and chattavol420, tcu and utah are good offers

Some commitments just surprise you. Not that I know anything about recruiting but it's not all that exciting to beat out Utah and tcu

TCU was a top 10 team with an explosive offense, Arkansas was another SEC school beaten out, and the Tennessee staff evaluated him and said he's a want. And that's just the early-birds to offer him. The Bamas and Longhorns and Sooners are trailin behind. :zeitung_lesen:

Of course, no one wants the types of players that would go to TCU. TCU tied for 5th best total offense this past season with almost 7000 yards and 69 offensive TDs. In passing, they were 7th best with 326 YPG. Oh, and they finished number 3 in the AP. BTW, Utah finished number 21 in the AP.

Some sites are also showing an offer from Georgia. That plus the offer from Arkansas and his 40 time speak to someone of interest. Butch making an offer this early is also a positive. Relax and welcome an enthusiastic Vol.

Reminds me of a lighter skinned PIG HOWARD only 3 inches taller. Add 20-25 lbs and he'll be our slot WR

If he grows dreads then its all over!!

Reminds me of a lighter skinned PIG HOWARD only 3 inches taller. Add 20-25 lbs and he'll be our slot WR

If he grows dreads then its all over!!

Racist IMO. You're not supposed to notice things like that. Height and weight is OK tho.

Some sites are also showing an offer from Georgia. That plus the offer from Arkansas and his 40 time speak to someone of interest. Butch making an offer this early is also a positive. Relax and welcome an enthusiastic Vol.

Chad Simmons also said he has an LSU offer. Scout doesn't currently have anyone covering Louisiana and Chad is trying to do the best he can until they hire someone. They are way behind in the evaluations there.

4.4 speed , 6'1" ,170 lbs ,Good hands ,Good field vision , earned an offer from the hottest recruiting team in the country , committed to that offer. I say BooooM! .Who cares if Bubba is not impressed with the star count.

this gut can fly....he'll be a 4* by next year, not that that matters....still will get more offers, but was said to be all arky til this past weekend....and chattavol420, tcu and utah are good offers

Yeah, looks undervalued to me. Kid can fly.

VN Store

Back