Spring game set for SEC Alternate, Tessitore and crew to announce

Good, I'm glad I'll be able to watch it this year. It seems like it hasn't been on live TV in forever. If it has, it hasn't be on any channel I have had.

Reactions: 1 person
Maria Taylor :)

She's hot, but I've got a thing for Kaylee Hartung, another SEC Network cutie.

tFlOjPxX_400x400.jpeg

Reactions: 8 people
I hate how Brock Huard talks. Sounds like he's telling a boring story. I sense a little bit of it in Kaylee Hartung, but I don't have to pay attention to her voice.

Sad thing is, with our DL being a MASH unit, this spring, we probably won't have enough bodies to have a Spring Game. It will probably be whittled down to just some drills, kind of like the Open Practice's in Neyland were.

The game is at 4, but none of the spring games are going to be live on cable. They are all going to be played on SEC Network + which is online. A replay will be shown on the actual Sec Newtwork at a later date. I will post the link to back this up after I find it.

For some reason I can't paste the link but it is from Saturday Down South

Last edited:
SEC Alt?
So, in other words, it's blacked out on DirecTV?

If your DTV package has SECN, it also has the alternate.

This is brought up on the Finebaum show every so often when he gets moved to the alternate channel because of some live sporting event. Callers will say they couldn't see half the show because they have DirecTV. Apparently DirecTV has ongoing issues with the SEC Network Alternate channel. They're supposed to have channel 611-1 as the SEC Network Alternate but it's not always there or always working.

I hate how Brock Huard talks. Sounds like he's telling a boring story. I sense a little bit of it in Kaylee Hartung, but I don't have to pay attention to her voice.

Brock doesn't bother me. And Tessitore is by far the best announcer in college football.

VN Store

Back