Need Thoughts and Prayers For A Fellow VFL

ninerplaya57

Sorry if this is in the wrong forum, but I wanted it to reach a lot of people on this site because I've seen first hand how much support fellow VFL's can give and a fellow VFL needs as much help as she can get right now. A very good family friend of mine went into Vandy hospital Feb. 9th for a standard procedure and to make a long story short she has been in and out of a comma in ICU ever since and has endured many additional surgeries. The doctors thought she was going to die, but she has not given up. She is still suffering immensely and now just found out she will be losing her health coverage because she has been out of work for such a long period of time. She is a mother to 3 daughters , one 25, one 21, and one 13. Please send some prayers her way, she really needs them. One of her daughters created a go fund me page that explains in detail everything that has happened and has kindly asked for donations in order to maintain her healthcare and address the bills that are already starting to stack up. Even the smallest of donations can make a huge difference. Thank you in advance for your support everyone. The go fund me link is below.
Michelle's Extended Care by Sarah Elizabeth Bundy - GoFundMe

Reactions: 8 people
Sorry if this is in the wrong forum, but I wanted it to reach a lot of people on this site because I've seen first hand how much support fellow VFL's can give and a fellow VFL needs as much help as she can get right now. A very good family friend of mine went into Vandy hospital Feb. 9th for a standard procedure and to make a long story short she has been in and out of a comma in ICU ever since and has endured many additional surgeries. The doctors thought she was going to die, but she has not given up. She is still suffering immensely and now just found out she will be losing her health coverage because she has been out of work for such a long period of time. She is a mother to 3 daughters , one 25, one 21, and one 13. Please send some prayers her way, she really needs them. One of her daughters created a go fund me page that explains in detail everything that has happened and has kindly asked for donations in order to maintain her healthcare and address the bills that are already starting to stack up. Even the smallest of donations can make a huge difference. Thank you in advance for your support everyone. The go fund me link is below.
Michelle's Extended Care by Sarah Elizabeth Bundy - GoFundMe

Wow! Praying for sure

Don't know these people but GOD does and with GOD's help...all things are possible. Prayers sent! :worship:

I hate this for this family. It is so tragic. That is why I will not go to Vanderbilt Hospital personally. My prayers go out to this family.

Sorry to hear this, praying for her and the family.

I hate this for this family. It is so tragic. That is why I will not go to Vanderbilt Hospital personally. My prayers go out to this family.

trying very hard to not flame on this post. Vanderbilt hospital is one of the best in the world. you never know how a a person body will react to any medical procedure at any giving time.

may god our father hear our prayers.

Oh Lord, we come to you now to ask your healing powers for a woman, and a family that is hurting right now. Lord, we do not always understand your ways, but we know you can make things better through your grace and your love. Bless this family.
Amen

It's an elective operation with known risks that generally requires a waiver stating that you're aware of them. It's a horrible situation, but not one you can pin on anybody.

Thank you for all the thoughts and prayers everyone, they are greatly appreciated by the family! Any donation you could give would also be extremely appreciated- even if it's as little as a dollar every little bit counts and adds up and this family could really use the help. Thank you again everybody. Also if you could spread the word about this to others I'd really appreciate it.

Thank you for all the thoughts and prayers everyone, they are greatly appreciated by the family! Any donation you could give would also be extremely appreciated- even if it's as little as a dollar every little bit counts and adds up and this family could really use the help. Thank you again everybody. Also if you could spread the word about this to others I'd really appreciate it.

Done. Thank you for bringing it to our attention.

VN Store

Back