Cool pictures from first day.

I hope this individual (Donald Page) will keep posting these pictures, does anyone know? I saw he had pictures from the bowl game.

Reactions: 1 person
I hope this individual (Donald Page) will keep posting these pictures, does anyone know? I saw he had pictures from the bowl game.

I wouldn't think he'd be at every practice but probably occasionally. Every game I'm sure he posts some though.

Donald Page takes amazing photos of the team. Between him, the VFL Films crew, and the graphic design department, Tennessee has top-notch visuals across the board.

Donald Page takes amazing photos of the team. Between him, the VFL Films crew, and the graphic design department, Tennessee has top-notch visuals across the board.

There may be some out there, but I can't recall seeing anything from any other school that is better than what gets produced from UT. We definitely have a top notch film/photo/graphics at Tennessee.

Edit: Never mind. I forgot about Joker's fine work. I'm not sure anyone can top that.

There may be some out there, but I can't recall seeing anything from any other school that is better than what gets produced from UT. We definitely have a top notch film/photo/graphics at Tennessee.

Edit: Never mind. I forgot about Joker's fine work. I'm not sure anyone can top that.

Definitely

BJlVuyECMAAUCeL.jpg

Donald is the head photographer for the UTAD. He or someone else from Vol Photos will cover every single practice, and a gallery will be posted on UTSports.com. We save the Exposure deal for the bigger events.

Reactions: 2 people
I like the pic of the back running head on at the camera. Gillespie seems pretty pleased with what he's looking at. I have to assume that's Kamara? can't see a number.

How much muscle did Dormady put on this off season? In that last pic of Butch addressing the team, he looks 30 lbs heavier than his high school vids.

VN Store

Back