Crompton on The Zone

jspvol76

"Flip the Switch" - CBJ
Just a heads up, Crompton will be intereviewed this morning at 9:30 central on 104.5 The Zone in Nashville for anyone that wants to listen. Unfortunately, I will not be able to listen to most of it, so for anyone that does please post notes from the interview. Thanks and go vols!

utvandy11_ab_12399_5739987_ver1.0_640_480.jpg

Reactions: 5 people
Hopefully someone listened and can provide a synopsis. He's a recent UT QB you never hear from.

Kind of like the 2008 Auburn game. (Sorry Cromp, had to do it)

OY! I was at that game and was one of the most miserable fan experiences I've ever had. I swear we
had 4-5 cheerleaders that would have played a better game at QB.

For all the crap he took, he turned the corner his senior year. I, for one, was definitely proud of him. That being said, the jokes are almost unavoidable.

Ok, they just announced on The Zone they are expecting him on in about 15 minutes. So if anyone's listening please post notes. Thanks!

Crompton is on the air now. They are talking about the band One Direction right now, and comparing his hair to Charlie Whitehurst's.

Last edited:
Crompton LOVES Kiffin and is talking up his recruiting being so incredible.

Guess he doesn't realize that the guys he was recruiting were never going to pan out at Tennessee.

For all the crap he took, he turned the corner his senior year. I, for one, was definitely proud of him. That being said, the jokes are almost unavoidable.

Ditto.

I think Crompton would have been an outstanding quarterback had Cutcliffe never left. He had the misfortune of having to execute the Clawfense during his first full year as the starter. It took Kiffin four or five games to clear the Clawfense residue from our players' heads.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back