Reason #42,000 why I'm glad we have CBJ

VolsnRavens

I didn't see this before as I was too depressed to watch the end of the Fla game last year and see Oh Muschump interview as he was leaving but what an azzhat. WATCH: Florida's Will Muschamp delivers verbal dagger to Tennessee fans after win | FOX Sports

I can guarantee you that CBJ would never be so classless. Glad oh chumpy was fired. But I'm happier than ever that we have such a class act as our coach. Every time you see him talk, even with all of the coach speak, you can tell he is a stand up guy, all the way around. Also, I noticed that Philip Fulmer will be the first addressee to the Spring Practice talks. CBJ really does treat our past Vols as VFL's. Thank you sir. :hi:

Reactions: 12 people
I don't care what he says as long as he wins. Any guarantees as to what he'll say once he beats a big rival are simply guesses at this point

Reactions: 6 people
We'll find out this fall what he'll say after beating a big rival.

Reactions: 1 person
Its one thing to be a top-notch defensive coordinator in a talent rich state like Texas at arguably the #1-#2 school in the state.....

...but its quite another to be the head coach at UF in the SEC with a winning tradition that they've enjoyed for nearly 30 years on average. As head coach, you're a bit like a CEO and those "to-dos" can pile up quickly unless you're really good at administration, delegating, motivating, preparing, planning, politics, etc.

Muschamp is the proverbial icon for the "Peter's Principle" which defined means "...one who rises to the level of their own incompetence". He's much better suited as a coordinator.

Its one thing to be a top-notch defensive coordinator in a talent rich state like Texas at arguably the #1-#2 school in the state.....

...but its quite another to be the head coach at UF in the SEC with a winning tradition that they've enjoyed for nearly 30 years on average. As head coach, you're a bit like a CEO and those "to-dos" can pile up quickly unless you're really good at administration, delegating, motivating, preparing, planning, politics, etc.

Muschamp is the proverbial icon for the "Peter's Principle" which defined means "...one who rises to the level of their own incompetence". He's much better suited as a coordinator.

Yet, he and urban were undefeated against our beloved vols

I didn't see this before as I was too depressed to watch the end of the Fla game last year and see Oh Muschump interview as he was leaving but what an azzhat. WATCH: Florida's Will Muschamp delivers verbal dagger to Tennessee fans after win | FOX Sports

I can guarantee you that CBJ would never be so classless. Glad oh chumpy was fired. But I'm happier than ever that we have such a class act as our coach. Every time you see him talk, even with all of the coach speak, you can tell he is a stand up guy, all the way around. Also, I noticed that Philip Fulmer will be the first addressee to the Spring Practice talks. CBJ really does treat our past Vols as VFL's. Thank you sir. :hi:

Glad you're excited, and so am I. But I still don't know if a coach like CBJ that is barely over .500 is a good coach or not. This will be an important year for sure.

Reactions: 3 people

I am so glad Charlie Strong turned us down. We got lucky when we got Butch. I know Charlie Strong couldn't pull in the type of players Butch and his coaches are doing right now. The SEC better get ready because a sleeping giant is waking up. And he is bringing a can of whip azz with him.

Reactions: 3 people
Who cares if the coach is a butthole.. He was still smart enough to change qb n beat us making the bsia look like amateurs to the rest of america..

He was hired to best someone other than kent n candy n now its time to do it.

Who cares if the coach is a butthole.. He was still smart enough to change qb n beat us making the bsia look like amateurs to the rest of america..

He was hired to best someone other than kent n candy n now its time to do it.

I don't care if we have a coach who praises Lucifer after a win. I just wan't a dang winner. I believe Butch to be a winner, he just has to prove it.

I believe our crowd may have contributed to this behavior by Muschamp when they, also classless, chanted an "F U Florida" that could be heard on TV.

All the goofs who can't stop lionizing Jones are going to look pretty stupid if he doesn't actually go out and win some big SEC games--something he hasn't done. We haven't done anything and yet the burbling about how lucky we are is endless. Jones blew one or two chances to beat florida--now the gators surely have a better coach, and they always have serious talent. Bama is bama, and georgia is always loaded. All of you who think we are going to roll over those teams as if they are cupcakes because we've had a couple of nice recruiting years are setting yourselves up for a new anti-depressant prescription.

All the goofs who can't stop lionizing Jones are going to look pretty stupid if he doesn't actually go out and win some big SEC games--something he hasn't done. We haven't done anything and yet the burbling about how lucky we are is endless. Jones blew one or two chances to beat florida--now the gators surely have a better coach, and they always have serious talent. Bama is bama, and georgia is always loaded. All of you who think we are going to roll over those teams as if they are cupcakes because we've had a couple of nice recruiting years are setting yourselves up for a new anti-depressant prescription.

aaawwww.....one of the Dooley's needs a hug today:whistling:

Reactions: 2 people
I believe our crowd may have contributed to this behavior by Muschamp when they, also classless, chanted an "F U Florida" that could be heard on TV.

There is no place on here for BOTH sides of the story! :popcorn:

VN Store

Back