My pregnant wife's official 2015 prediction

skasper06

9-3 with losses to Oklahoma, Alabama, and Georgia with a possible fourth loss to Mizzou. She wanted me to post her prediction to see what you guys thought and document her prediction compared yo mine.

She has zero expertise and only knows UT football from what she hears from me. So I'd say that makes her just as qualified as half the posters on here. Haha.

She has has met Josh Dobbs and Jalen Hurd at Starbucks where she works and says Dobbs' eyebrows are gone because of drinking too many white chocolate mochas and she calls Hurd "puppy dog" because he always makes her think of cute puppies from that tweet by Dobbs.

Reactions: 2 people
She is a woman what does she know? Tell her instead of 3 losses she better make you 3 sandwiches! :)

I kid I kid. Nice prediction. Congratulations on the baby.

Agreed. Only reason I didn't mention that is because his wife had it as a W. I'll be there, and can't wait to see the Vols drain the swamp!

I'm also planning on making the trip to Gainesville for the game. Where are you coming in from?

Your old lady made a very realistic prediction. I don't believe we'll lose to Mizzou for the 4th time in a row though.

I'm also planning on making the trip to Gainesville for the game. Where are you coming in from?

Starkville, MS. Meeting up with family from Murfreesboro and Chattanooga in Birmingham and traveling together to Gainesville. Counting down the days!

9-3 with losses to Oklahoma, Alabama, and Georgia with a possible fourth loss to Mizzou. She wanted me to post her prediction to see what you guys thought and document her prediction compared yo mine.

She has zero expertise and only knows UT football from what she hears from me. So I'd say that makes her just as qualified as half the posters on here. Haha.

She has has met Josh Dobbs and Jalen Hurd at Starbucks where she works and says Dobbs' eyebrows are gone because of drinking too many white chocolate mochas and she calls Hurd "puppy dog" because he always makes her think of cute puppies from that tweet by Dobbs.
Boy or girl?

And the offseason threads begin. Football, hurry up!

And the off-season sarcastic posts that do not add to the thread in anyway begin.. Sigh* Football, hurry up!

@OP.. We spank OK and Mizzou IMHO, Bama and UGA are our only two losses. (this assumes we stay healthy at key positions)

Two Clear Signs that your wife knows a whole HECK of a lot more about Tennessee Football than my wife:

(1) Your wife apparently knows there are 12 games in the year. If asked to predict Vols wins and losses in 2015, my wife would probably say something like 25-5. Yes, really.

(2) Your wife seems to know that we play Oklahoma, Alabama, Georgia, and Mizzou this year. My wife would probably be able to guess Alabama, but only because she has this somewhat eccentric uncle who shows up for Thanksgiving every year wearing his 'Bammer national championship letter jacket (heh, yeah, 60-year old dude in a letter jacket, he's a classic). There's no way my wife knows we'll be playing Oklahoma or even Mizzou; possibly Georgia as a lucky guess.

So be very proud of and thankful for your bride, whether her prediction comes true or not. Her head is clearly in the game. :) Grats on your baby!

EDIT: For fun, I asked my wife. She said we'll go 15-5 and the five losses will be to Alabama, Florida, and she couldn't name three other teams. She knew we play Vandy and Georgia, but was confident we'd beat both of them; and was hopeful we'd beat Kentucky. I tried to get her to come up with three other teams we'd lose to, but her severely limited football interest kicked in and she wandered away from the conversation. Bottom line: damn 'Bama and Florida for being such strong foes that even my wife knows their reputations.

Last edited:
I hope she makes better Quad Venti Lattes than she predicts football outcomes...

Nice man! Have you been to the swamp before?

No, have you? I'm kind of nervous about it since I'll be with family, and will probably end up sitting among gator fans, but I've heard that the swamp has really been tame compared to the 90s/ early 2000s.

No, have you? I'm kind of nervous about it since I'll be with family, and will probably end up sitting among gator fans, but I've heard that the swamp has really been tame compared to the 90s/ early 2000s.

UF - I only know what I've heard, piss bombs being thrown after the game at the opponent fans outside the stadium so be aware.

Op I think 10-2 with losses to Mizzou and Bama:
I think we get Oklahoma because their Defense will not be as good with the LB's graduating as 2014.

UGA because early in the schedule with a new QB that is still training on the job, he can only hand off so many time as we stack the box.

#GOVOLS

Boy or girl?

Boy! "Grandmaster Jedi" Luke Anthony Kasper is due next month! I posted around this time last year that we had a miscarriage with our first pregnancy so we are extremely excited to be welcoming a little one into the world.

VN Store

Back