Alvin Kamara already developing into one of the leaders of our football team

Fingers

“Alvin Kamara is a very, very driven young man,” Tennessee coach Butch Jones told the AJC.

“He has walked into our football family, and it was like he has been here a number of years. I think he’s really embraced Tennessee football, but also our players have embraced him. He’s earned that right. He’s worked exceptionally hard.

“He’s actually developing into one of the leaders of our football team. He has earned the respect of his peers, and he started to do that immediately when he came into our program.”

Tennessee’s big haul of Georgia football talent | College recruiting blog

Reactions: 34 people
Kamara has a good head on his shoulders! I can't wait to see him play this season.

"Dobbs drops back, pump fakes, hands off to Hurd. Hurd goes up the middle and gets tackled for a 5-yard gain. Sorry, that was actually Allen Camaro. He went left and picked up 8 yards."

-Kesling

Allen Camaro has a nice ring to it:eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol:

Reactions: 2 people
yesjacknicholson.gif

Reactions: 5 people
Hurd keeps improving and Kamara lives up to his billing it will take a lot of pressure from Dobbs. With all the WR's coming back and healthy this could be a very interesting year for the offense. Can't wait. GBO

Reactions: 12 people
That screen pass at the 41 second mark was ridiculous.

Talk about making lemonade out of lemon's. That play went from looking bad to worse when he tried to reverse the field and he still managed to squeak out and into the end zone.

The first part of that play (bubble screen to a blanketed receiver) looked awful familiar but I am hoping to see a lot more of how that play could end (ie..with 6!)

VN Store

Back