*****VolNation NCAA Bracket Contest is now live.

Freak

VolNation's Grand Poobah
Staff member
It's time once again for the annual Volnation Bracket Contest! The winner will receive a $250 Amazon gift card and, of course, bragging rights. You must enter using your VolNation user name and email to be eligible to win the prize.

Be sure to pick the winner for each game and the tiebreaker.

Scoring: Standard by Round (R1=1, R2=2, R3=4, R4=8, R5=16, R6=32)

The scoring is more weighted toward later round games. The first round winners are worth one point, second round is worth two points, third round is four points, etc.

The deadline for entry is Thursday at 11:30am eastern.

When entering your picks, please check the option to have your picks emailed to you. Otherwise, you won't see your bracket on the site until I update all the entries on Thursday.

If you have any questions or comments, please post them here.

Good luck and thanks for playing.

2015 Tournament

Reactions: 6 people
Hey Freak...i think i forgot to click the send email button. Can u send a copy to my email anyways?...i got in a big hurry cause the wife is alwahs rushing me to do stuff around the house so i hurried through it...lol

Reactions: 1 person
Freak, I am getting an Outback Steakhouse pop up video on here. It plays automatically, and I have to close it. It is happening continuously. It's happening when I go to the "Forums" page.

Last edited:
Freak, I am getting an Outback Steakhouse pop up video on here. It plays automatically, and I have to close it. It is happening continuously. It's happening when I go to the "Forums" page.

We had an issue with a sponsor's ads on our mobile site for a short period this morning, but it has been resolved. If you are still having issues, please let me know.

Reactions: 1 person
Hey Freak...i think i forgot to click the send email button. Can u send a copy to my email anyways?...i got in a big hurry cause the wife is alwahs rushing me to do stuff around the house so i hurried through it...lol

Your wife doesn't get it :no:

:)

VN Store

Back