Vote for the Battle at Bristol Trophy

boeninghaus

*Edit* Once again, a huge thank you to everyone who voted for me! The Trophy will finally be released on wednesday.
Thanks and GO VOLS!

trophy2.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 16 people
Great job, OP. Beats the crap out of my design. I had a dog-chewed Nerf football sitting atop 2 Natural Light tallboys accented with beef jerkey, pork skins, and Skoal cans.

Reactions: 17 people
Damn phones...sorry about the double post. :loco:

Last edited:
Great job, OP. Beats the crap out of my design. I had a dog-chewed Nerf football sitting atop 2 Natural Light tallboys accented with beef jerkey, pork skins, and Skoal cans.

Funny, I think someone else had that same design. Oh wait, that was you.... Just kidding. Your design is a close second, but I think the OP's should win. Great job!

Reactions: 1 person

I am glad you didn't submit it. Because it looks like yours would have won!

A huge thank you to all who are voting for my design. If this design wins, then I will have a tiny part in UT Football History. Which means more to me than the prizes that they are offering for the winner. Plus, I know we don't want to lose to anyone in anything. Don't let a hokie design win. Please keep voting!! Voting ends Friday March the 20th.

GBO :rock:

Reactions: 2 people
A huge thank you to all who are voting for my design. If this design wins, then I will have a tiny part in UT Football History. Which means more to me than the prizes that they are offering for the winner. Plus, I know we don't want to lose to anyone in anything. Don't let a hokie design win. Please keep voting!! Voting ends Friday March the 20th.

GBO :rock:

Boeninghaus, Your design is nice. Here is mine which is also in the final 6. I"m also a Vol fan. Go Vols! No Hokies!

4j8bwj.jpg
[/IMG]

Reactions: 3 people
Boeninghaus, Your design is nice. Here is mine which is also in the final 6. I"m also a Vol fan. Go Vols! No Hokies!

4j8bwj.jpg
[/IMG]

Good luck to you Instantalarma. Congrats on making the finals! I guess the big orange faithful are dominating the trophy designs as well! not sure if you have seen the selection picture from Bristol, but you can see your design in the middle of the table. Pretty cool

Attachments

• voting.jpg
    voting.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 16
Thanks, Boeninghaus. I did notice that in the picture. I was relieved to know at least one of my entries made it there:) How did you do your rendering? It looks good. I drew mine in Corel Painter on a Wacom Cintiq digital tablet, which is what I work on every day. Go Vols.

Thanks, Boeninghaus. I did notice that in the picture. I was relieved to know at least one of my entries made it there:) How did you do your rendering? It looks good. I drew mine in Corel Painter on a Wacom Cintiq digital tablet, which is what I work on every day. Go Vols.

photoshop. Thanks, yours as well. How many did you submit? I put all my eggs in one basket! haha

photoshop. Thanks, yours as well. How many did you submit? I put all my eggs in one basket! haha

I did a gold version of this same design, and then I did one other different design that had a similar football in front of crossed checkered flags, on the same base as this one. It wasn't as tall as this one.

VN Store

Back