Predict the QB situation

skasper06

More than just who will be #2, who will redshirt? Who (if anyone) will transfer. What happens with these three freshmen? Obviously no one wants to count anyone out before the kids even play...it's all conjecture for boredom purposes. Troll or play along. I don't care.

My heart says Dormady is #2 and plays mop up duty and any time Dobbs is out. Both Jones and Jennings get the RS. Jennings is moved to safety and Jones and Dormady compete after Dobbs leaves.

My head says Jones is #2, Dormady and Jennings RS. And Dormady transfers closer to home after the season.

Reactions: 1 person
I predict the guy who lines up behind center will be quarterback, unless they're running the wildcat.

Reactions: 5 people
I'm a gonna believe dat the Butch is a gonna introduce the world's first Three-QB backfield, in 2017, and every one a those pups is gonna play 4 full years together ona team, all named Starting QB (left, right, or uppa da middle).

This bigga change is a gonna revolutionize the football just like the forward pass did in the 1920s.

Bank on it, it'sa da truth.

Reactions: 3 people
Seriously, I'm not sold on QD transferring. I think he's a better qb than what we may think. I know we look at the system Butch is running, and think Jones will be a better fit because of running. I love a mobile qb, but if you have a prolific passer, who can run when necessary, that beats a great runner who can throw decent. As much as I hate uga, look at Aaron Murray, hate to say it, but he was great. He could run when he had to run, but one heck of a passer and game manager (minuses a few instances). I would take a qb like that any day, QD may not be that, but then again he may.

Reactions: 5 people
I would say Dormady because he will be there in the spring, by this time next year Jones will be the back up because he fits the system more than Dormady.

I'm a gonna believe dat the Butch is a gonna introduce the world's first Three-QB backfield, in 2017, and every one a those pups is gonna play 4 full years together ona team, all named Starting QB (left, right, or uppa da middle).

This bigga change is a gonna revolutionize the football just like the forward pass did in the 1920s.

Bank on it, it'sa da truth.
That might just work!

It's one thing to debate something when you have some information/data/history to work from......it's entirely another thing to speculate purely out of wholecloth. So Dormady is gonna transfer??? Jeez people.

Reactions: 3 people
More than just who will be #2, who will redshirt? Who (if anyone) will transfer. What happens with these three freshmen? Obviously no one wants to count anyone out before the kids even play...it's all conjecture for boredom purposes. Troll or play along. I don't care.

My heart says Dormady is #2 and plays mop up duty and any time Dobbs is out. Both Jones and Jennings get the RS. Jennings is moved to safety and Jones and Dormady compete after Dobbs leaves.

My head says Jones is #2, Dormady and Jennings RS. And Dormady transfers closer to home after the season.

I think your head and heart had a 3 way with a meth addict...Dormady nails the backup spot down this year...Jones redshirts and keeps the year of eligibility for next year's true competition...Dormady will have too big a lead in learning the offense and has as much upside as Sheriron. We're in a good position with QBs right now...don't get all transfer anxious. :eek:

Reactions: 2 people
I think we'll see 3 guys play QB this season. Not sure who they will be (other than Dobbs of course).

Jennings and Jones have the IT factor..

Jennings at 2 with Jones pushing him - ones of these two will redshirt.. Depends on how well jennings does in the spring.

Dormandy transfers.

Boy, the Dormady "dislike" (hate is just such a strong word) around here is something else. I love the other two, but just out of spite, I think I'm now gonna be QDs biggest fan.

Reactions: 7 people
Boy, the Dormady "dislike" (hate is just such a strong word) around here is something else. I love the other two, but just out of spite, I think I'm now gonna be QDs biggest fan.

Dormady is more like Worley,his skill set doesn't fit this offense.

Reactions: 1 person
Dobbs
Dormady-People are underestimating his ability to get out of the pocket (go check his film)
Jennings-Redshirts if he doesn't see the requisite snaps (or moves to safety)
Jones-Redshirts at start of season (don't think he catches up to the EEs)

VN Store

Back