Which streak comes to an end first in 2015?

Clockwork Orange

Georgia's 5 Year winning streak or Florida's 10 year winning streak?

Georgia is playing us in Neyland Stadium, Has a new Offensive Coordinator and has a brand new QB.

We play Florida in the Swamp. They have a brand new Head Coach. Brand new offensive system,and maybe a new starting QB.

Which streak comes to an end first this season?

We will beat both and Bama in the SEC Championship game in Atlanta and end all 3 in 1 year, thats whats going to happen, bama will beat us the first game but this team will grow and we TENNESSEE will end bamas playoffs hopes.:clapping:

Reactions: 8 people
We currently have 4 losing streaks going...

10 in a row to Florida
8 in a row to Bama
5 in a row to Georgia
3 in a row to Missouri

We're 0-26 vs those 4 teams. Damn.

I say we lose to Florida, beat Georgia, and, here comes a stretch.....beat either Bama or Mizzou. We end 2 of the 4 streaks in 2015 imo.

We will beat both and Bama in the SEC Championship game in Atlanta and end all 3 in 1 year, thats whats going to happen, bama will beat us the first game but this team will grow and we TENNESSEE will end bamas playoffs hopes.:clapping:

This would be awesome.

10 in a row to Florida
8 in a row to Bama
5 in a row to Georgia
3 in a row to Missouri

I say we lose to Florida, beat Georgia, and, here comes a stretch.....beat either Bama or Mizzou. We end 2 of the 4 streaks in 2015 imo.

Damn that's depressing. Feel like Kentucky after reading that. At least 2 of those will be broken this year. Hopefully more.

Reactions: 4 people
Worley's poor play cost us the Florida game last year. Dobb's is a totally different animal.....Vols take down the Lizards in the Swamp! :dance2:

Reactions: 5 people

10 in a row to Florida
8 in a row to Bama
5 in a row to Georgia
3 in a row to Missouri

It won't be a stretch to beat Mizzou.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back