Dobbs chance of injury?

ice

Pro 2A - GOA & NRA member
Just trying to get your attention.
Dobbs ran a lot at the end of the 2014 season.
I am concerned that he will eventually get hurt doing this and it would be real bad for our team in 2015.
I hope the RB s can take the load off him next year. Also, it appears our new OC is working with Dobbs on his passing game.
I hope the coaches realize that if Dobbs runs a lot he will eventually get hurt and are taking measures to reduce the risk of injury to him.
An improved OL, improvement in Dobbs pass game, and a tough duo of backs will not only reduce the risk of injuries but, make for an improved offense overall.

The reason for my post is concern of Dobbs getting hurt in 2015.

Reactions: 3 people
giphy.gif

is-hr-evidence-based-are-you-kidding-me.jpg

Reactions: 2 people
Oh NO you ditn't!!!!!! 😲 Take it back and I agree, turn in your VOL card is right.. don't you dare jinx us!!!

Last edited:
Lol I'm sure all of this has crossed Butches mind. Just to be sure though, maybe you should email him. That will solve everything.

I know no one wants to talk about it, but the chance has to be very high. Butch hasn't had a QB start every game of the season since he was at Central Michigan. Given his offensive style and Dobbs' build, it seems almost inevitable. Why on earth did they not sign a QB in 2014?

Josh Dobbs doesn't worry about injuries. He worries about how much radioactive plutonium he'll have to bring back to earth from Planet X

He could get hurt the first play of the season or the last play of the season, this is football take 1 play at a time and hope for the best.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back