Spring Workouts 03-10-15

What do the different jerseys mean?
Red I am assuming is like a hands off, but unsure what the blue, white, and orange mean?

What do the different jerseys mean?
Red I am assuming is like a hands off, but unsure what the blue, white, and orange mean?

Is Blue Mid year freshmen? I can't really tell. Orange/White has something to do with Offense/Defense, but Dobbs being in orange through off that theory

I cant wait to see what Alvin Kamara can do. From his juco vids he seems to remind me of a Reggie Bush type of back. Cant wait until the spring game!

Reactions: 4 people
Did they take the pics down? It won't show them via the link on my computer. Would like to see the ones of Bates and JRM.

Is Blue Mid year freshmen? I can't really tell. Orange/White has something to do with Offense/Defense, but Dobbs being in orange through off that theory

You can see Pig & Weatherd in Blue jerseys in the background of one of the pics... not sure what the blue means

Based on published injury reports it seems like white is full contact/practice, Orange is limited contact/practice, red is very limited practice/no contact and blue seems to be a mystery. I would assume blue is a walkon/trying to make the team indicator, but another poster said Alton and weathered were in that group. Could be a special injury indicator? Have no idea on the blue....

Based on published injury reports it seems like white is full contact/practice, Orange is limited contact/practice, red is very limited practice/no contact and blue seems to be a mystery. I would assume blue is a walkon/trying to make the team indicator, but another poster said Alton and weathered were in that group. Could be a special injury indicator? Have no idea on the blue....

I saw Juaun Jennings wearing blue too, but then I saw another guy wearing blue and I have no idea who he is. No clue.

Somebody email Butch.

Reactions: 1 person
I think the workouts were all non-contact, so don't think the color coding is related to that. The colors could indicate physical limitations -- specific drills that the player is not allowed to participate in. So maybe Red = no intense upper-body, Blue = no intense lower-body, something like that. The Orange and White may simply be them dividing the team in half to help organize which guys go to which drills first, that sort of scheduling/organizational stuff.

I kinda remember something about CBJ saying the players had to earn wearing orange .. blue was poor performance .. white was below standard, orange was where they were supposed to be type of thing

This was last years cycle i think

I kinda remember something about CBJ saying the players had to earn wearing orange .. blue was poor performance .. white was below standard, orange was where they were supposed to be type of thing

This was last years cycle i think

I don't.

Blue stands for limited contact drills

Red stands for no contact drills

Orange & White are healthy players separated for different drills.

Reactions: 1 person
Mosley.... Wow. Dude is freaking huge.

Maybin looks like he is ready to knock somebody the f*** out.

Season can't get here soon enough.

Mosley looks huge but very squishy. I'm guessing he's still a year away from making a significant contribution.

VN Store

Back