I hate the offseason so badly

volgrad500

The Oracle of Orange
I hate the offseason so badly.
This one already seems longer than most. Is there a way to start a schedule of dates that can help us bridge the gap to next season? Like orange and white game, walk on tryouts, open practices, etc. Any fix for is better than cold turkey.

Here are a few provided by Bms4880:

March 24-April 25 - Spring practice
April 25 - Orange-and-White Game
April 30-May 2 - NFL Draft
May - Big Orange Caravan
June 1 - Summer semester begins (2015 recruits who were not EE's arrive)
July 13-16 - SEC Media Days (Butch Jones on the 14th)
Early August - Fall practice usually begins
Mid-August - Usually an open practice
September 5 - 2015 season begins

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
This one already seems longer than most. Is there a way to start a schedule of dates that can help us bridge the gap to next season? Like orange and white game, walk on tryouts, open practices, etc. Any fix for is better than cold turkey.

+1000000000000000 Bring on the O&W Game and Football Time in Tennessee magazine

Division 2 or 3 college football would make so much more $ if they played in the spring/summer. All of us addicts would be all about it then just to be able to see live football.

Reactions: 5 people

I use basketball and baseball seasons to bridge the gap.

Division 2 or 3 college football would make so much more $ if they played in the spring/summer. All of us addicts would be all about it then just to be able to see live football.

I can't wait until CFL Football starts up in July. The CFL and NFL Preseason will keep me going until the Bowling Green game.

Oh come on now! If it wasn't for the off season, we would've only had like 2 DeBord threads!

Go fishing!

Go fishing!

I'm interested in Baseball until CFL and NFL Preseason football starts then I'm not interested in Baseball again until the Playoffs(might not by interested this Playoff season since the Braves and Yankees will both suck).

I'm interested in Baseball until CFL and NFL Preseason football starts then I'm not interested in Baseball again until the Playoffs(might not by interested this Playoff season since the Braves and Yankees will both suck).

I used to follow the braves religiously, but lost interest a lot after the strike. I would go to Atlanta from Kentucky to watch them. Now they pull some of the dumbest trades! I watcha little, but not like iI used to.

Reactions: 2 people
I downloaded the new rosters from NCAA 14 Lol. I feel ya OP already played the next two seasons twice. I told my pops this would be one long off season

Quit your whining! You just gotta suck it up like a big boy, and get over it like the rest of us orange blooded fools. :}

Last edited:
The preds having a good year helps a lot for me. Will be fun to see them in the playoffs for a change. But after that and March madness baseball will have to do....

What a pitiful, pitiful, pitiful, bunch of people. Thanks! Now I don't feel so alone. :cray:

GO VOLS! :yahoo::yahoo:

VN Store

Back