Will we Checker Neyland in 2015?

Its gotta be Oklahoma if its just for one game. It'll be early in the season and nationally televised. Would be the ideal game.

Reactions: 17 people
I have an idea for a huge road game when we wear the white on white. We should all buy storm trooper masks and paint the powers T on the side. That would make it on ESPN and look pretty cool.

Reactions: 4 people
Oklahoma game would be ideal. It'll be the first game in Neyland for Team119 and on a major network. It would be awesome to see the checker come out for the first home game of they year!

Throw out another idea here. To my knowledge its never been done but would be great in between the 3rd and 4th qtr, I call it the STANDING WAVE. (I really don't like the wave but if we're going to do it) Basically, you let it get thru 2 laps where its really going, The third time in comes around you stand and scream and remain standing and screaming until the entire stadium is standing and screaming.. Might be really cool. Thought?

Reactions: 4 people
... :pepper: ...

We need that little dancing wiener to be orange. Mods, can we turn that little wiener orange?

[it is not often in life that you can make a statement like the above and be completely sincere at the same time. Whenever you find that chance, you should take full advantage of it]

:bammer:

Reactions: 7 people
We need that little dancing wiener to be orange. Mods, can we turn that little wiener orange?

[it is not often in life that you can make a statement like the above and be completely sincere at the same time. Whenever you find that chance, you should take full advantage of it]

:eek:hmy: :jawdrop::bammer:

Its a chili pepper.

Reactions: 2 people

The dancing wiener is my favorite actually, good call!:pepper:

Reactions: 1 person

It looks like a weiner

I say let's checkerboard when we play Oklahoma..

gallery.66141.jpg

That's a dancing Pepper not a weiner, LOL LOL :pepper:

Dancing carrots:
dancingcarrot.gif
dancing-carrot.gif
food27.gif
LOL :birgits_giggle::birgits_giggle::birgits_giggle:

Last edited:
Reactions: 13 people
I say do it every game. It's not like it's a lot of effort from an individual point of view. Look up your section and wear that color.

You want to talk about a recruiting tool. I'd like to see the student section do something similar to what soccer fans do.
images

That's a dancing Pepper not a weiner, LOL LOL :pepper:

Dancing carrots:
dancingcarrot.gif
dancing-carrot.gif
food27.gif
LOL :birgits_giggle::birgits_giggle::birgits_giggle:

Yah, them are some nice ORANGE dancing wieners! lol, okay, they're clearly carrots, except that big fellow, he looks like SuperCarrot or something. But they are Orange and that is just special. :good!:

(I agree, let's checkerboard Oklahoma!)

Throw out another idea here. To my knowledge its never been done but would be great in between the 3rd and 4th qtr, I call it the STANDING WAVE. (I really don't like the wave but if we're going to do it) Basically, you let it get thru 2 laps where its really going, The third time in comes around you stand and scream and remain standing and screaming until the entire stadium is standing and screaming.. Might be really cool. Thought?

Actually makes a lot of sense. About the only way to get almost everyone standing and yelling.lets push this to happen

Thanks for the laugh. Some silliness on this board is good.

Checkerboard for OU, definitely. This game should more likely make ESPN's GameDay (great dual-region coverage) and a lot of uncommitted recruits will be watching. When it's time to step on the dawgs with hobnail spikes, let's smokey gray out Neyland...honoring team 117 for their shoving this ship in the right direction. Pig would certainly appreciate that.

Reactions: 2 people
I have an idea for a huge road game when we wear the white on white. We should all buy storm trooper masks and paint the powers T on the side. That would make it on ESPN and look pretty cool.

Why don't you do it. Just make sure to post a pic of it on here so we can all have fun at your expense.

VN Store

Back