SDS: Which SEC Games Could Host Game Day Each Week?

I would be willing to bet we get a Home and Away! We have a few very intriguing matchups for sure. By the way, I knew what you meant. Some just get so much joy out of correcting someone's spell check, it's kinda funny. But it will definitely boost ones Post Count. Bless their hearts for all the hard work, dedimacation, and edumacation.

How's 'bout getting on subject? Both a home and away WOULD be nice. I'd say that Okie visiting Knoxville would do a bit in determining a second ESPN GameDay, which would be the one in which the Vols drain the swamp in the away one in Gainesville. If the hype's still going strong in UT's direction, it's not entirely outside the realm of possibility that a national audience will watch as the Vols stomp the dawgs with hobnail spikes in a third GameDay...but that's a stretch (being televised on GameDay, not whoopin' UGA). I'll be good with 9 wins regardless. GBO!

Last edited:
UF is supposed to be a below avg team this year. Don't think gameday would care about that matchup

VN Store

Back