SEC's best option for college gameday each week

tfaircloth08

SEC's best option for College GameDay each week in '15

Article Has Tennessee hosting it for the OU game and UGA game, while also having it in Gainsville, Tuscaloosa, and Columbia MO, for when Tennessee makes their trips to each of these cities.... If this does happen, that would mean Tennessee having 5 nationally televised primetime games, and all sorts of national exposure

Reactions: 3 people
I can see how our getting revenge against oklahomo and all the recent hype around Tennessee football might make the hill a interesting place for Gameday that weekend.

If that happens we definately need to checker Neyland to keep our PR ball rolling to help with recruiting.

After that game we need to keep rolling and stacking up Wins to keep Gameday interested.

Like some other people, I'd love to see us checker Neyland more often and maybe make that a new tradition since it can become a great recruiting tool.

#BrickbyBrick...VFL...GBO!!!

Article Has Tennessee hosting it for the OU game and UGA game, while also having it in Gainsville, Tuscaloosa, and Columbia MO, for when Tennessee makes their trips to each of these cities.... If this does happen, that would mean Tennessee having 5 nationally televised primetime games, and all sorts of national exposure

If our boys handle their business then Definitely will have many nationally televised games. OU definitely will be as well as Ala being one too. GA and Mizzou should be and UF and SCe could be also. Would be nice to get UT/UF back to being the Marquee game of the weekend and helping decide the East.

Well now that the host that hated all the "trailer park trash" VOLS fans is gone, maybe they will be more likely to come.

Reactions: 1 person

Aren't all games on ESPN, ESPN 2, ESPN U, and SECN nationally televised? Nationally televised doesn't mean what it used to mean since there are about 30 nationally televised games each week.

Aren't all games on ESPN, ESPN 2, ESPN U, and SECN nationally televised? Nationally televised doesn't mean what it used to mean since there are about 30 nationally televised games each week.

But not all of those are primetime games, 8 o'clock on ABC

But not all of those are primetime games, 8 o'clock on ABC

Only the OU game has that potential for UT. CBS's deal means that ABC would only have a crack at the second or third best SEC conference game, so it's just not that attractive.

Last edited:
Surely the weekend of the OU game, GameDay will be in East Lansing for Michigan State vs Oregon? Both teams will be ranked top10, I reckon.

I bet we have 5 games on either Gameday or the SEC Network Gameday show during the season.

Pretty good list but I think Arkansas could be included as well.

VN Store

Back