UT campus Pro day surprise performances.

RSATURDAY

I thought it would be good to have a thread discussing pro day performances since they started today at other schools.
I think we have a few guys surprise and perform well. I am going to say Jordan Williams makes a name with scouts. Coleman also perhaps with another good 40 time could turn some heads.
What say you volnation? Who you got?

I thought it would be good to have a thread discussing pro day performances since they started today at other schools.
I think we have a few guys surprise and perform well. I am going to say Jordan Williams makes a name with scouts. Coleman also perhaps with another good 40 time could turn some heads.
What say you volnation? Who you got?

I'm actually looking forward to seeing Tull perform. I think the kid is a big time talent. Coleman needs to have another good showing. Saw a mock draft the other day that had Coleman going to Raiders in 6th round. You know Reggie likes him some UT guys, and he's even alluded to it during interviews I've seen...

That is if Chatt hasn't changed it. I saw were the Chatt players would be at UT's pro day. Could have changed by now...

Just kidding. Seams UTC had their pro day two days ago. That's not what the NFL network was reporting a week ago... Either way, Coleman needs to boss out tomorrow

Last edited:
Sad to see only 1 prospect for this years draft.. Things will change next year with Sutton, North and Owen Williams

A.J. would have been our highest draft pick I am sure. Now looks like coleman and a suprise perhaps. What about Lane? What if he killed the 40, and lots of tread on the tires. :)

Would not be we surprised at all of Jordan Williams got a call. He had a great season for us this year. He's tending for sure when you account for his first 3 seasons.
The bulk and position change really helped him IMO.
Would he get a look as a 3-4 DE?

A bit disappointing when UTC has more players at the combine than UT. Hope Coleman gets drafted so the streak stays alive.

VN Store

Back