Kahlil McKenzie already has NFL-ready body

Fingers

Rivals listed Kahlil McKenzie as the #2 "biggest get" in the West and said he already has an NFL-ready body.

Who else can't wait to see this guy suit up?

1638354.jpg

McKenzie did not play one down in his senior season of high school because of transfer rules, yet he's one of the most important signees in the West. That speaks to McKenzie's showing at the Army All-American Game, his dominance especially in practice, and the need the Vols have for massive interior defensive linemen.

McKenzie was all Rocky Top essentially throughout his recruitment. He fills an immediate need in Tennessee's defense. Having an impact in the SEC at defensive tackle might be a difficult task, but if anyone can accomplish that feat it's McKenzie, who, at 6-foot-4 and 310-plus, already has a NFL-ready body. He's ferocious, tough and motivated and so McKenzie could be a special pickup for the Volunteers as they attempt to climb the SEC ladder.

https://footballrecruiting.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1741509

Reactions: 19 people
Please play at least 3 years!

:crossfingers::crossfingers::crossfingers:

Reactions: 13 people
It's almost not fair to the other teams with how good Kahlil is right now. Dude is a monster and will eat offensive lineman all game.

Reactions: 14 people
Rivals listed Kahlil McKenzie as the #2 "biggest get" in the West and said he already has an NFL-ready body.

Who else can't wait to see this guy suit up?

1638354.jpg

https://footballrecruiting.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1741509

Yeah, but is he in UT shape.... I think not, after our Strength coach gets a hold of him he will loose 30-40 lbs and replace it with 20lbs of muscle, but KM will be a MONSTER with a TANK as his mechanism....teams are going to have tough time running up the middle...good luck ARKY.

Reactions: 4 people
Yeah, but is he in UT shape.... I think not, after our Strength coach gets a hold of him he will loose 30-40 lbs and replace it with 20lbs of muscle.

I call BS on this...UT's S&C coaches are not superior to the Oakland Raiders NFL strength staff.

Reactions: 3 people
Joe Tessitore(sp) just said he was calling the UT spring game.
He'll get to see the "Big Hoss" up close. He's really looking forward to it. :peace2:

GO VOLS!

Yeah, but is he in UT shape.... I think not, after our Strength coach gets a hold of him he will loose 30-40 lbs and replace it with 20lbs of muscle, but KM will be a MONSTER with a TANK as his mechanism....teams are going to have tough time running up the middle...good luck ARKY.

Already as strong as many NFL players on the DL.. Not good for the rest of the SEC

Man I hope not. It takes an army of Sports Medicine folks to keep those beat up "pro ready" bodies on the field every Sunday.

VN Store

Back