2015 SEC Power Rankings

I love the hype as much as anyone, but good lord, let's pump the brakes a little.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7 people
I love the hype as much as anyone, but good lord, let's pump the breaks a little.

0U2cnck.gif

Reactions: 9 people
Id put us at 5th personally

Bama
Barn
UGA
Arky
UT
LSU
Tamu
Ole Miss
Missouri
Miss State
Kentucky
Vandy

I love the hype as much as anyone, but good lord, let's pump the brakes a little.

Wish I had a dollar for every dang "brake pumping" comment on here.

"Hey guys! Lower your expectations and stop being excited and optimistic! It's making it hard on the rest of us 'realists'."

I mean really, if I you want to approach your expectations with caution, that's fine. I applaud that. But if some wanna jump into all the hype, get the heck over yourself and your opinion and move on! Let the optimistic and "overly optimistic" enjoy pondering what may be over the horizon.

Reactions: 4 people
Wish I had a dollar for every dang "brake pumping" comment on here.

"Hey guys! Lower your expectations and stop being excited and optimistic! It's making it hard on the rest of us 'realists'."

I mean really, if I you want to approach your expectations with caution, that's fine. I applaud that. But if some wanna jump into all the hype, get the heck over yourself and your opinion and move on! Let the optimistic and "overly optimistic" enjoy pondering what may be over the horizon.

I'm giving you no dollars. Let's see a "major" win over a team in conference with more than 6 total wins. Good grief, all I said was I don't think we deserve to be SECOND in the conference.

VN Store

Back