2016 Bristol Game

sechamp2012

Think Jones/Beamer were Co Grand marshals of 2014 race.
Would like to see Butch take the team there for the Spring 2015 or 2016 Spring race. Kind of a team building trip like the one in Gatlinburg. Where players bonded and visited various attractions. Also would give them a first hand look at the massive Coliseum they call Bristol.

Reactions: 1 person
Think Jones/Beamer were Co Grand marshals of 2014 race.
Would like to see Butch take the team there for the Spring 2015 or 2016 Spring race. Kind of a team building trip like the one in Gatlinburg. Where players bonded and visited various attractions. Also would give them a first hand look at the massive Coliseum they call Bristol.

The players would need a translator to understand the attendees

Reactions: 2 people
Excuse me?

. I think it would be a great idea to bring the boys to the race, just to show them the venue they would be playing in.

Not a NASCAR fan myself, but the idea, IMO is a good one.

Last edited:
. I think it would be a great idea to bring the boys to the race, just to show them the venue they would be playing in.

Not a NASCAR fan myself, but the idea, IMO is a good one.

NASCAR completely sucks and now it's becoming like wrestling lol, let's go watch other people drive cars and waste tires and gas for 5 hrs while cousin Eddie drinks his face off and makes out with his moms best friend before he gets his ass kicked by some other dumbass because he called Dale Jr a puss....no thanks

Reactions: 4 people
NASCAR completely sucks and now it's becoming like wrestling lol, let's go watch other people drive cars and waste tires and gas for 5 hrs while cousin Eddie drinks his face off and makes out with his moms best friend before he gets his ass kicked by some other dumbass because he called Dale Jr a puss....no thanks

Was that supposed to be a Nascar blast or are you talking about a pregame tailgate in Knoxville?

Reactions: 5 people

This pretty much sums it up ....

VN Store

Back