How many of you VFLs...

VOLcomCameron

Have a Tennessee decal or license plate frame or something Tennessee on your vehicle? I have met quite a few Tennessee fans down here in georgia that have Knox county tags that are on vacation and don't even have anything UT on their car. And it also seemed like not even half of the Tennesseeans that I saw on the way down to the gator bowl had something. Down here in coastal georgia I swear almost 80% of people have Gs on their cars. We have to represent better!

I live in Montgomery and i have a T on my back window and a orange "TENNESSEE" plate on the front and w Tennessee helmet air freshener hanging on my mirror.

Reactions: 1 person
I have plates and Power Ts on both of mine. I have a Power T cover for my mailbox and a Power T flag in my yard. I have so much stuff, i can't remember all of them.

Have had a Big Orange T on my back window for years. My truck didn't fare to well when I had to (miserably) live in Birmingham for 3 years.....lots of key marks. That T is still there though.

Tennessee alumni license plate frame. I used to have a small T on my back windshield but it wore off. Out here in California it was usually mistaken for Texas though. I would sometimes get for/against Texas comments because of it but after their comment, I would just point to the license plate frame and smile.

I think it's pretty amazing the number of cars I see around Knoxville with Tennessee stickers or license plates etc. on them. I think fans of other teams that live around here put their sticker on their car just because there are so many power Ts around them. SEC teams by far have the most stickers on their cars but that figures because southerners are prouder than any other part of the country. It's good to see that South Carolina has joined Georgia in allowing Vol fans to have a license plate with the power T on them. Those are the only two states I've ever lived in besides Tennessee and I sure wish each of them had of had them available when I did live there

Have a Tennessee decal or license plate frame or something Tennessee on your vehicle? I have met quite a few Tennessee fans down here in georgia that have Knox county tags that are on vacation and don't even have anything UT on their car. And it also seemed like not even half of the Tennesseeans that I saw on the way down to the gator bowl had something. Down here in coastal georgia I swear almost 80% of people have Gs on their cars. We have to represent better!

Tennessee tag frame, spare tire cover, steering wheel cover, and a decal. I rep the power T in GA!

'KNOX' at the bottom of the Tennessee tag is all that needs to be seen. Unless it's football season or we just won the NCG.

My brother in law is in the USAF and has been since '97 and every year since then no matter where he's been stationed he's used my address just so he could keep his UT license plate. He did upgrade it in '98 and has had the NC tag since then. I just have to mail em to him every year. But other than the ya goin the rear he's also got decals n tag on the front and every new vehicle he has bought has had to be either white, grey or black just so that his "accessories" will match. He's been in Okla, Texas, Montana and is now in that god awful state of Alabama, but he keeps us well represented at home and on vehicle no matter where he is at. As a matter of fact I've had to send him new porch flags several times over the years as needed just so he could display our colors from his porches. As for me I've got the tag on the front, sticker in the back glass floor mats and a shifter cover.

Do what I do whenever I'm outside the state of Tennessee. Get a boatload of power T stickers and slap 'em on the cars belonging to the natives at the mall parking lot.

Reactions: 4 people
Got a license plate frame and the "I will give my all" decal on the rear window. Always repping down here in south Florida.

Antennae has a little guy with a Tennessee football helmet on, front license plate is mirrored checkerboard with a mirror power T on it, front brush guard has a bright Orange bumper sticker on it, back chrome bumper has 2 bright Orange Tennessee bumper stickers on it, inside mirror has a Tennessee helmet hanging from it and on gameday 5 battle flags go up plus loads of magnets.

I'm always proud to show my bright Orange Tennessee blood everywhere I go.

#BrickbyBrick...VFL...GBO!!!

Over a 26 year Army career, lived in 10 different states and 6 countries. Didn't always have a car with me, but any time I did, it was suitably adorned with orange T magnets, antenna tip covers, tire stem caps, window decals, and license plates ... never all those things at once, I don't think ... well, maybe on my pickup down in MacDill, Florida, that may have had it all at the same time. Ha!

Yes you would and so would I. Triple? In a heartbeat. Stop trying to be superfan

No, I really wouldn't. I'm a small business owner in Murrells inlet, SC and if you told me I'd make 3 times as much doing the same thing in Alabama....I'd tell you to keep it. I seriously hate that place, and not just because of the Tide.

VN Store

Back