I hate rumors

Orangeslice13

RockyTop is back, Let’s Go!!
I'm working on my fence in the back yard when my neighbors (Virginia Tech grad and fans) walk up and said " heard Butch Jones is resigning today". I about had a heart attack. So I calmly asked "where did you hear that?" They said "Facebook ".
I imedeatly felt better but had to come in and check just the same.

Cool story bro.

Back to the fence

Reactions: 6 people
I'm working on my fence in the back yard when my neighbors (Virginia Tech grad and fans) walk up and said " heard Butch Jones is resigning today". I about had a heart attack. So I calmly asked "where did you hear that?" They said "Facebook ".

Cool story bro.

Back to the fence

I guess the Vagina Tech Jokies wish Butch was their coach right now

Reactions: 5 people

Cool story bro.

Back to the fence

Punch him in the face and call it even.

Reactions: 20 people
You should've asked your neighbor if he understood sign language or pick a finger, any finger.. :finger3:

Reactions: 3 people
Hey, same thing happened to me this morning. My wife texted me (she's at a school competition today) with the "news." I immediately called her back, told her it's gotta be a joke. Where'd she hear it? Fellow teacher saw it on facebook....

When she gets home tonight we're gonna have a little discussion about how I'm not a young man any more, and she needs to be more careful with my heart if she wants us to keep getting retirement checks. :)

Reactions: 2 people
You must live in the Tri Cities or near by. I have heard all of their wise cracks for years. They need another beat down again like we did in the 94 gator bowl.

Reactions: 8 people
You must live in the Tri Cities or near by. I have heard all of their wise cracks for years. They need another beat down again like we did in the 94 gator bowl.

No, I'm near Nashville (in Lebanon). Dunno where OP's from. But facebook, being on the interwebs, travels at the speed of electrons. Some guys out in Alaska probably saw the same post this morning.

Reactions: 1 person
I heard a Nigerian Prince will pay CBJ's salary if VN helps him get his $$$ out of the country...get out your checkbooks - he only needs a little help....

Reactions: 8 people
No, I'm near Nashville (in Lebanon). Dunno where OP's from. But facebook, being on the interwebs, travels at the speed of electrons. Some guys out in Alaska probably saw the same post this morning.
If you lived in Tri Cities you would hear that crap all the time. I have friends and former co workers that bragged how great VT has been and how Tennessee sucks. VT fans has got on my nerves for last several years and can't wait till we stomp their arse in 16 in the Tri Cites backyard.

Reactions: 5 people
If you lived in Tri Cities you would hear that crap all the time. I have friends and former co workers that bragged how great VT has been and how Tennessee sucks. VT fans has got on my nerves for last several years and can't wait till we stomp their arse in 16 in the Tri Cites backyard.

Ha, I can imagine. Bristol 2016 is going to be one of those once-in-a-lifetime events...it will be awesome.

large.png

Cool story bro.

Back to the fence

You can't disprove it, so it must be true.

I, for one, would just like to thank the OP for NOT making the title of the thread:

"Butch Jones resigning!"

This saved a LOT of chaos.

Reactions: 4 people
I heard Saban and kiffen were Siamese Twins surgically separated at birth from the 66 position(came up short).

Cool story bro.

Back to the fence

Could have been Donnie Jones or

CBJ re: signs only 4 and 5 start athletes beginning today.

VN Store

Back